Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2011, 08:05 AM

Nothing Friday

Good morning everyone

Nothing to do today and what is more I have all day to do it in.

I may just chill out on the computer or chill out doing puzzles or I could even chill out doing whatever ' She who must be obeyed ' wants done.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember to smile and help the world to smile with you.
Rum
New Member!
Cumbria
Rum is male 

18-03-2011, 09:15 AM

Re: Nothing Friday

Same here! By the way I am in Cumbria too! Carlisle as it happens!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2011, 09:36 AM

Good morning AB, Rum & all that follow. The interview I had at the monthly church banquet was very enjoyable yesterday. The crowd love the slide presentation of the photographs I arranged as well as the stories behind each shot. I wrote my photographic web site down to at least a dozen fans afterward as well as quickly running out of the half dozen business cards I always carry with my contact information.

The other exciting thing that happened was my booking of my vacation touring the canyons of the west in mid-July this year. It's a 9 day romp through 6 national parks such as The Grand Canyon. http://www.greentortoise.com/adventu...rand.zion.html

I am so excited already and I don't leave until July 21 for the pick-up point in San Francisco, California. I'll drive my Smart Car the 637 miles to a long term parking garage before taking a taxi to my destination. What fun! Logistics, logistics!
mrmojorisin
Tangy Town, UK
mrmojorisin is male  mrmojorisin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2011, 09:46 AM

Friday is "poets" day !
mrmojorisin
Tangy Town, UK
mrmojorisin is male  mrmojorisin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2011, 09:47 AM

WoW Bob ! You drive a Smart 637 miles! My Wife has a Smart, it's great fun, but 637 miles ! ....
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2011, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by mrmojorisin ->
WoW Bob ! You drive a Smart 637 miles! My Wife has a Smart, it's great fun, but 637 miles ! ....
This will be a first, driving that far. I just booked a night in a hostel the day before the departure to re-cooperate from the drive. In my youth I would have ridden my motorcycle there a few days before just to check out the hostel. Now I check it out online. LOL http://www.greentortoise.com/san-fra...stel/index.php
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2011, 10:06 AM

Friday is also red nose day! I've got a little four year old and Dizzy the dog here for the day, we'll take a short walk to the park this afternoon where they're holding comic relief fun things for the kiddies.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2011, 10:43 AM

Done the Tesco thing and just having coffee before walkies with hound in the forest. Dull again this morning after a promising start but hopefully will clear again later.

Bangers for lunch and then feet up with a book this afternoon methinks.

Enjoy your day too..

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2011, 12:56 PM

Good morning everyone!

The weather is miserable, non stop drizzle and cool.

No plans for today other than clearing out and tidying cupboards and wardrobes.

Bob, your forthcoming holiday sounds wonderful ..... I look forward to seeing your photos when you get back.

Have a great day and weekend ahead, all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2011, 04:52 PM

Hi all, delightfully unseasonable today: cloudy but already 19 C (67 F) before lunch! Warm breaks have been few and far between this Winter ... looks like cocktails will be on the porch outside this afternoon. A pleasant break to do nothing out in the warmth for a change.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top