Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2012, 07:16 AM

Wet Monday

Good morning folk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXP4zkr8GIo

Rain is gentley falling but Mother natures creatures seem to be happy this morning with their singing. The backing group are the Hefers from the farm with the Seagulls joing in with the corus, a family of snails were slithering in Indian file across the Bridleway and if we had not helped them on their way I fear the circling crows would have had a hearty breakfast.

Our plans for today are to relax and enjoy our own company after all the visitors that we have had over the week-end. I will be just enjoying the computer before Lunch and the afternoon I think I will invite Mr Hennessey to keep me company. I know that She who must be obeyed is going to do her scrap book which generally takes a whole afternoon so I can see I will need someone to share my time with and what better way is there to liven your spirit than with some of the Hard stuff.

How would you like to carry the bricks up there to build that stone wall? In the days when it was built they did not have mechanical help to move large stones.

Enjoy your day whatever you do but what better way than to join Status Quo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIpCh...eature=related
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2012, 08:07 AM

Re: Wet Monday

Glencoe (again)

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Heavy rain up here and forecasters say snow will fall on high ground, which means here!! Just hope it doesn't!!

Sounds a good way to spend your day, Bob, and hope you enjoy the company of Mr Hennesey!

Lovely photo as always and bet those poor blokes who had to carry the bricks up there would have a bad back for months to come!!

Great links, especially the second one, I love Status Quo and it was good to see the older generation dancing whilst listening to them! My feet were tapping!

Enjoy a great Easter Monday, folks, and hope the weather is a bit better for you all.

Take care and stay safe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2012, 08:27 AM

Good morning fellow members some welcome rain falling here today .
I have already been out with Chloe and reunited a lamb with its mother. Not sure how it had managed to get out of the field.

Nothing planned today except avoiding meeting humans in person when possible

Have a pleasant day everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2012, 09:21 AM

Good morning everyone, heavy drizzle here at the moment, so it could go either way I guess....

I've walked the dogs already because we are off to see relatives at Retford later for lunch and a natter.

Enjoy your day, whatever you have planned.

Barry
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2012, 09:37 AM

'morning AB and all above

It was minus 6 last night, the dogs outside water bowl had a light covering of ice but all being well things should start warming up from now.

Enjoy your day all of you out there.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2012, 10:41 AM

Good morning all, lovely piccies again.
Grey and drizzly here, bit windy too. Doing nowt (again) today except cook some turkey for lunch.
Love Status Quo My feet were tapping too
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2012, 10:53 AM

Good morning everyone, its also been raining here but seems to have stopped for the moment. Bonnie has been walked and is now drying off.

Plans for the rest of the day include usual paperwork and finishing off sorting out the spare room.

Lovely photos again. I would love to go to Glencoe, I nearly got there once a few years ago when staying in the Trossachs but the weather enroute was foul so turned around and went back into the sunshine Enjoy your day folks

My photo today is completely different to what I've been posting. I used to take the dogs to a disused quarry near to this cottage in Oxfordshire, where there were numerous wildflowers and orchids.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2012, 12:45 PM

Hello everyone a wet and windy day here.

Nothing special planned for today other than a clean and tidy round after yesterday's visitors

Lovely photos again ...... Marian, that's a beautiful English thatched cottage - I wouldn't mind living there!

Enjoy your day!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2012, 01:11 PM

Oh Marian - I think I'll move house! That is a lovely photo and I just love homes like that.

You should try to go up to Glencoe some day - well worth a visit. I always feel it is best to see Glencoe and the 3 sisters of Glencoe either in Autumn or in the Winter when snow has fallen! There are lovely wee But N' Bens scattered around, some with thatched roofs!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2012, 01:47 PM

Good morning all. I had a lovely dinner yesterday at the home of my best friend's parents. Miche served ham & lamb along with the traditional asparagus. It was all very yummy. I turned down a n offer to bring some home as I don't need to eat that well on a regular basis.

We continue to have mild weather with today's high reaching 19C. I have no plans for today as I'm still a bit sleepy and not motivated to do anything. I'm still waiting for word of my new camera shipping. I continue to be blown away from all the high praise reviews out already.

Have a great day folks and keep the lovely photos coming.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top