Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 03:45 PM

Do you believe ???

Do you believe in one true love and that there is no other for you ?
If the fates caused the relationship to fall apart and even if you dated others, do you believe that there can still be only that one special one ?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 03:54 PM

Re: Do you believe ???

No, I can't say I do really. I think there are a few people who can fit the bill (so to speak), and some more so than others. Everyone changes, and that special person will either change alongside you, or not. Growing together for a number of years is a wonderful thing, but I don't think it can be confined to one person. I have no experience personally of this, I hasten to add...just my observations.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 04:18 PM

In my case yes, I have no desire to find anyone else after spending nearly 50 years with the same man.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 04:28 PM

I sowed my wild oats before I was 30. Thankfully all crop failures - and then married

For my wife it was the same back story. We'd both "been round the block" a few times and didn't see the need to go round again.

So we didn't.
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 04:53 PM

My husband of nearly 52 years is the only guy who interested me, he was very different to all the other boys I had come across. I was 15 when I met him in 1965 and he was nearly 18. He lived in the UK and I was still in my home island. We conducted our relationship mainly by letter and phone calls. We would meet up during my school and his university holidays. We married in 1969, my father gave me permission to do so as my chap had good prospects jobwise.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I sowed my wild oats before I was 30. Thankfully all crop failures - and then married

For my wife it was the same back story. We'd both "been round the block" a few times and didn't see the need to go round again.

So we didn't.
Oh I do love a good romance

Seriously though I am glad you and your wife are happy together.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by RJG ->
My husband of nearly 52 years is the only guy who interested me, he was very different to all the other boys I had come across. I was 15 when I met him in 1965 and he was nearly 18. He lived in the UK and I was still in my home island. We conducted our relationship mainly by letter and phone calls. We would meet up during my school and his university holidays. We married in 1969, my father gave me permission to do so as my chap had good prospects jobwise.

Do I win the Prize?
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Do I win the Prize?
What are you on about?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by RJG ->
What are you on about?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh I do love a good romance

Seriously though I am glad you and your wife are happy together.
Thanks. We are.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top