Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2021, 06:04 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning and Happy Bank Holiday!

Going to be hot again today - due to hit 62f come lunchtime.

I have to deliver two commissioned cards - both in more or less the same area, then ... who knows what the day may bring!

Stay safe.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2021, 06:13 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

62F ?

So when is it actually going to get hot then ?
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2021, 06:53 AM

good morning, looks like another hot one, might have a tek it easy day
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

31-05-2021, 06:53 AM

Good morning everyone. A pleasant morning here in Sweden, light cloud and sunshine and set to stay that way all day with temperatures around 20 Celsius which is about 68 F for those of you who aren't decimal yet.

Today, after we've taken my mum back to her place I'm going to start renovation of the decking outside the kitchen which has developed a dip in the middle where rainwater collects and when it freezes becomes absolutely lethal. I'll unscrew and take up the planking, level off the joists and relay the planking with a 5 mm gap between each plank to allow water to run off. When all that's done I'll go over both patios with the cleaner and treat them with wood oil. Should keep me occupied for the best part of this week.

Oh the joys of home owning.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2021, 07:21 AM

lovely morning , doesn't it make you feel good when the sun's shining
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2021, 08:18 AM

Morning everyone! What a lovely day already - it really energises me, and I've been out with the dog already. Off to see our daughter today, now the trains are back on time. Its cooler over on the east side but still looking sunny, so that's good. Have a lovely day everybody - lash on that suncream
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2021, 08:45 AM

Good morning everyone, cool and misty here again, but forecast go burn off soon for another warm day.

We have no plans to go anywhere which is quite normal for us on a bank holiday. I could never see the pleasure in sitting in traffic for hours to then get somewhere which was already packed and had no parking, so the garden will be our little bit of heaven today, might even manage a cold beer and an ice cream this afternoon..

PSmith
So when is it actually going to get hot then ?
Heard you had a frost last night in Melbourne...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2021, 08:57 AM

Good morning everybody.

This afternoon Tony & I are meeting daughter Karen, her hubby & their toddler grandson on the park.
After a session on the swings & rides we will have a short stroll to a thatched roof pub to sit in their beer garden.

It's the last chance to see Karen & Nim as they are going away with their touring caravan tomorrow. Ady & family are going in their tourer today & Sue & hubby are going to Scarborough & Whitby in hotels.

All my family away - going to miss them but it's only for week!

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2021, 09:24 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny day with temperatures of 24°C forecast.

A few hours in the garden is called for.

Enjoy your day folks
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2021, 09:29 AM

Good morning everyone from a very warm and sunny Yorkshire

Out today at my daughters for lunch so a lovely day for us...hope everyone enjoys the sunshine ...have a great day all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top