Join for free
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 08:53 AM

Off to sunny brighton

Well folks I am off to sunny Brighton today to visit my friend GEoff so hopefully I will find some sunshine there as it is pouring hard with rain.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 09:02 AM

Re: Off to sunny brighton

Have a good trip Jean, I hope the sun shines for you as well..

p.s. Say goodbye to your diet when you visit Geoff, I'm sure he will have something really filling ready for you when you arrive...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 09:13 AM

Re: Off to sunny brighton

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Have a good trip Jean, I hope the sun shines for you as well..

p.s. Say goodbye to your diet when you visit Geoff, I'm sure he will have something really filling ready for you when you arrive...

Not necessarily today Barry, but most certainly over the remainder of the time Jean is here. We're due to be going to dinner with a couple of other friends of mine on Friday evening in a well-known Thai Restaurant here.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top