Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2012, 07:19 AM

First Friday in June

Good morning All
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyYWBGpFMRQ

It is another fine day after all the rain that water Mother Natures flower and fill her watering holes.The feathered variety are in fine voice and eating everything that is in sight. The farm is as quiet as a church except for the odd moo from the young cows.

Plans for today are to clean my study as usual on a Friday, Lunch at home, Fish,Chips and Mushy peas. The afternoon is to be filled with with some form of merriment supplied via friends who are visiting before their trip to Holland.

Marian, the Heron poser yesterday was taken,by me, with a Fuji finepix S9200 camer which has a 10x zoom built into it. Anything over 10x really need a tripod.
Southerness Lighthouse from Mawbray, about 10 miles away as the crow flies.

Have a great day everyone, on your feet now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im9XuJJXylw
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2012, 07:46 AM

Re: First Friday in June

Good morning and White Rabbits to you Bob and to all who follow.

Back from Sandringham a day early because of the weather but we've had a good four days and feel well refreshed...

Shopping today to replenish the stores, and then busy a day ahead of catching up with cleaning and gardening jobs that have caught up with us while we've been away.

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2012, 08:42 AM

Morning all...

Spent most of yesterday in hospital and decided to take today off work to make a long weekend. The weather looks a little uncertain, so I'm not sure what I'll be doing today.

Have a good one all...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2012, 09:14 AM

Good morning fellow members dull and fresh here but i'm not grumbling, it could be pouring with rain .
Plenty to do today with baby sitting later.

Sorry you had to cut your holiday short Barry, my niece is off down there today with her two little ones so I hope the weather improves.

Have an enjoyable day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2012, 09:18 AM

Loch Awe

Good Morning Everyone D ull, a wee breeze and lovley and cool after a very clammy night!

Lovely photo, Bob, and links are great - love the last one, The Twist! Now that brought memories back to me of the Locarno dance hall in Glasgow!!

Good to see you back, Barry, and glad you had a good break.

Hope you enjoy a good day off today, Graham.

Take care all and stay safe
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2012, 10:00 AM

Good morning all, dull and warm is the best way to describe today. Lovely snaps Rosemary and AB. Glad you had a nice time Barry and it's good to have you back. Take care folks.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2012, 10:17 AM

Good morning all. Nice and bright and cooler today. I'm hanging around this morning waiting for a couple of parcels..hubby is slowly making his way around the borders, planting out the bedding - the ladies on either side of us keep chatting to him
Nice to have you back Barry and I'd forgotten that saying, white rabbits
AB, quite familiar with the first song but had no idea who sang it The second song was far too energetic for this early, got me foot tapping though
Have a great day everyone.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2012, 10:23 AM

Morning everyone
Strange day here today was nice first thing and now it is clouding over. Hope the rain misses us today.
Weeks holiday next week so really looking forward to that.
Enjoy your day everyone
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2012, 01:54 PM

Rian here windy a good day foir staying home
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2012, 03:38 PM

Hi everybody. Its turned out to be a beautiful day here today, very warm with lots of sunshine Can hear the neighbours cutting the grass and I must go out and make a start on mine later on.

Got my power steering back and what a relief that is, also got my slow puncture sorted. Is it just me but I really like going to the tyre garages as love listening to the banter between the guys and they always seem so happy in their work and are very helpful and I've been to 3 of them now and they are all the same

Had a busy day up to now, went to Loweswater to collect a dog and afterwards went to nearby Rannerdale just in case my extending lead was still stuck under a rock in the stream I fell into a couple of weeks ago. But no it wasn't there.

Hope you enjoyed your few days away Barry, hope you are having a good day off Graham.

Great photos again and AB I never knew you could see a lighthouse from Mawbray and I've been there loads of times. Must inspect my photos to see if I can see it but I think you've used your zoom lens which is great btw!!
Jem I've got a beautiful bay horse in the field behind my garden just like one in your photo

Here's one I took this morning whilst at Rannerdale.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top