Join for free
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 03:22 AM

Lioness tries to eat baby in zebra-striped hoodie

This is nuts! http://news.discovery.com/animals/li...by-120503.html

The mother, using questionable judgment, thinks the baby definitely should wear the same jacket on their next zoo trip. "Here kitty, kitty" indeed!
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 12:25 PM

Re: Lioness tries to eat baby in zebra-striped hoodie

Indeed Annie saw that last week one one of the talk shows I would have not done that I think she may have put the baby in that outfit knowing she was going to try to get on your tube or tv
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 01:10 PM

I am amazed people are laughing in the video
To me it amounts to taunting the lioness. I would have moved the baby away from the glass .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 01:17 PM

How the parents could even have left the baby there with the lion behaving like that, let alone film it is beyond me
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 05:12 PM

I don't find it one bit amusing and even though you know that the lioness can't get to the child, surely any mothers instinct would be to remove her child out of harms way.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2012, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
I don't find it one bit amusing and even though you know that the lioness can't get to the child, surely any mothers instinct would be to remove her child out of harms way.
I couldn't agree more, its a small wonder the baby isn't afraid
and a blessing that the child is to little to understand.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2012, 02:41 AM

I gasped out loud when it opened its jaws behind the baby, even knowing there was protective glass.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2012, 10:19 AM

Mmmmm!! I didn''t see it as the lioness being aggressive. Curious yes - and the child's mother stupid, yes. The lioness was simply acting naturally when seeing something unusual. I thought she showed quite a bit of restraint really.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top