Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2012, 07:15 AM

Jack Frost Saturday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A07XY3nNk6s

It is a beautiful day here despite the icy wind, with the sun shining the birds are singing loudly for their breakfast and Jack Frost has covered the ground, the Seagulls are trying their best to wake everone, even the Peacocks are on the Farmhouse roof shouting for people to get up and enjoy another wonderful day that Mother nature has given us.

Plans for today are to finish off replanting the Tomatoes and setting them into the Greenhouse along with the Lettuce, Cucumber and Courgettes, rig up the mini greenhouse so that the strawberry's can move out of the large greenhouse into their new home. Lunch at some local followed by an afternoon of visitors.

Where's my Breakfast?

Azz, I tried several times this morning to get on but the New Server notice kept appearing, do you need to do some tweaking?

Have a great day everyone, was it like this during yours?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeVm4...eature=related
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2012, 07:59 AM

Re: Jack Frost Saturday

Good morning Bob and everybody else who has surfaced.
Nice and sunny here too in W.Yorks. I didn't see any frost but that was probably a little earlier and the sun has burnt it off.
Great photograph, here is one I took some time back of blue tits feeding on some peanut butter.

A great song from the fifties, I love Chuck Berry.
Here is one to remind you of your motorcycling days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVsrStGvvNM
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2012, 09:20 AM

Morning all.

Our postman just delivered my admissions pack for my upcoming surgery. I feel like I've just been called up for National Service.

Wet and gloomy outside and in need for my strong coffee.

Have a good one..
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2012, 09:31 AM

Morning all from the Midlands where there is a heavy overcast and a chill easterly wind, more like November than late April...

We're wrapping up in loads of layers and venturing out into the garden for a couple of hours this morning to carry out some necessary maintenance, after which I'm cooking mushroom omelette and chips for lunch, taking the dogs to the forest before then lighting the fire and relaxing with a book...

Have a good day yourselves and hey, take care of yourselves today...

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2012, 10:38 AM

Good morning all, its supposed to be a nice day today, but looking out the window it dont look too nice to me, its dull and starting to rain. Love the birds lads.
Enjoy the weekend folks.

These are the Cliffs of Moher, in Co. Clare
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2012, 10:43 AM

Good Morning all from the Granite City of Aberdeen,

Nice sunny morning,dry but with a cold wind blowing,

Main job for today......Getting Charlie to the Vets......having his claws trimmed.

Have a pleasant day wherever you are.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2012, 10:46 AM

Good morning fellow members as with Barry it is like a November day here cold and wet.

As you see I am back from a rather eventful holiday. In spite of car problems, torrential rain, being marooned in our farm house by flood water and three babies who seemed to take it in turn to cry we had a good time

Lot's to do today , piles of washing to deal with and baking to restock the freezer.
Have an enjoyable day whatever you decide to do.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2012, 10:53 AM

Good morning my friends. The weather is supposed to be dry & sunny so it's a day to fully relax and have fun. It may even call for a trip to the zoo to really test out my newest lens, the 70-300mm F/4-5.6. I've only had the time for two back yard photos so far.

My initial contact with my new doctor at the Veterans Administration was yesterday. It was the most delightful experience. I was prodded & poked more than in years. They were not afraid to run in-house tests since i didn't need to pay for anything. It is such a financial load off my chest. It's also only 1.5 miles from home.

Have a great day all.

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2012, 11:02 AM

Great to have you back Meg, pity about the weather on your break, but once you enjoyed yourself thats the main thing.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2012, 01:36 PM

Og dear Meg that sounds like the holidays we use to have when I went away with Julie and her husband Stephen. I went to look after Sophie and Julie's husband was wheelchair bound as he had Spina Bifida, loads of rain but lots of laughter.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top