Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2012, 10:30 PM

TV Advert quotes

Idea from another grumpy thread talking of TV adverts, there are some great saying in TV adverts.

My favourite one from Wonga, ' She looks better in a body bag '. Nearly always comes when there has been a catastrophy or murder.

There are lots of great ones so which tickles your fancy?
Lady Angler
Lancashire
Lady Angler is female  Lady Angler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 12:10 PM

Re: TV Advert quotes

The Haribo Ad where the scary little girl says " Sign the fession.Look into my eyes. "

She looks older than her Dad.............
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 12:36 PM

The Aldi beans advert where the two little girls are comparing Heinz and Aldi beans, and one says "they both make you trump"
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 06:23 PM

I love the wonga ads. Dont think Ive seen that one though. I like the old man who shreds the biscuit money. The one thats really irritating me at the minute is the Happy feet one. Cant stand Kermits voice at the best of times but every five minutes is enough to drive me completely round the bend.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 07:28 PM

"Now be honest, you didn't expect everest to be doing that today, did you?".
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 07:57 PM

He drives me mad as well, but the one I love is the little boy in hisfeeding chair in the traffic, he is going like the clappers and really looks as if he is driving.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 07:59 PM

Also like the Lloyds Bank one with the people who look like wooden tops, the little girl looks like my daughter with her hair in bunches.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 08:02 PM

I like the one with Vinnie Jones doing his hard man act for a government campaign on how to administer emergency CPR...

"Now we need a volunteer who isn't breathing...ah, here's one that I made earlier"
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria

16-01-2012, 08:27 PM

yes thats good and I know you dont like it but I like the girls watching TV and tells her husband she is troweling up the weeds.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top