Join for free
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 02:55 PM

Matching pair!!

I just realised this morning when Tony was washing the pots that we have matching rubber gloves!!

His are yellow size L & mine are pink size Med.

Never thought in a million years that my man would ever wear rubber gloves.

Has anything surprised you lately?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 03:48 PM

Re: Matching pair!!

Late OH & I used to wear the same jackets when we went bird watching. Expensive, breathable & waterproof & khaki coloured. His was a bigger size than mine though, at that time.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 06:59 PM

Just realised that when I have been out recently (not much) I'm not taking my handbag, only purse containing debit card, £10 note and some small change.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 07:10 PM

We went looking for matching camouflage trousers....we couldn’t find any...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I just realised this morning when Tony was washing the pots that we have matching rubber gloves!!

His are yellow size L & mine are pink size Med.

Never thought in a million years that my man would ever wear rubber gloves.

Has anything surprised you lately?

Yes, Susan.....painting a man’s toenails, with nail varnish , one of her clients,
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 07:17 PM

We are a matching pair with regard to iPads.

Mr Mags wasn't at all interested in computers etc but I managed to get him interested by passing on my old iPads to him and showing him how to do the basics. He loves using it now.

I had a new iPad for Christmas 2019 which is still in it's box unused, my son usually switches everything over for me but what with the lockdown etc he hasn't been able to come over from Wales to sort it out for me. Maybe one day!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top