Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 07:57 AM

Good Morning Monday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

No snow, but very cold.

Bin day, other than that nothing.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 08:19 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday.

Good Morning all,

Cold here today and we seem to have your snow, Swimmy.

The laundry goblins are lurking in the kitchen but - after I have dealt with them I'll be back in the craft room for the day!

Stay safe.

carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 08:34 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm up bright & early waiting for the Hotpoint engineer to repair my tumble dryer. They came to it the other week but it broke down again as soon as they'd gone.
Doesn't say much for the repair man who told me he's been doing the job for 37 years!!

We've had quite heavy snow overnight so we'll be having a cosy day in sticking old photos in albums.

Take care everybody.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 08:53 AM

good morning monday people, washer was on by 6am and second lot by 7.10am, got the trail cameras in by 7.30am, no garden visitors cept next doors cat, but was down to -1deg and a light dusting of snow. so its plan B's for the rest of the day
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 09:27 AM

Morning everyone! I think I see a strange golden glow in the sky this morning, so off out with Diva Dog, and then playing with paints for a bit. No snow round my way yet, but its on the way. Have a great day, lovely people!
Jade
New Member!
Georgia USA
Jade is female 

08-02-2021, 09:46 AM

Good morning, hope it’s ok for me to join in? It’s supposed to be sunny today (well later on, since it’s still early here) & I’ve a “click & collect” grocery order to do this afternoon - not v exciting, lol.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 09:54 AM

Good morning all, been snowing here for a few hours and forecast to last all day, in fact it's almost wintry...

Just back from walking the hounds and now enjoyingba steaming cappucino before tackling some chores, but after that the day is mine to waste as I wish...

Have a pleasant day everyone

Round the pond this morning with the dogs....

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210208_080244.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	14731  
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 10:04 AM

By God it's a cold one today! But at least we don't have snow like so many others in the UK and elsewhere. It's actually another lovely day here in Devon, more bright sunshine and blue skies. Just flipping freezing!
Will be mostly sewing and baking today, once I've had my walk.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 10:27 AM

Good morning everybody from a white Lincs coast - yes, at last we have snow here too.
Even though local schools are shut, son still has to attend online schooling; no snow break for them.

Have a safe, good day.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 10:37 AM

Chilly but lovely walk with the dogs this morning.

Few odd jobs to get on with today but nothing special..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top