Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 02:01 AM

Not gone missing

Just managed to get a chance to log in and say hello to all you lovely people.

I have been doing double shifts, plus sleeping when i get time

I am off duty now, not even on call again until the new year so i hope to get time to catch up.

With just 3 shopping days before Christmas i have loads to do so this has to be a flying visit.

cannot wait to hit the shops tomorrow, not really, just joking
hubby went to pick up some items i had ordered on click and collect he was in the store for 3 hours
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 02:05 AM

Re: Not gone missing

Lovely to see you Kitty Wondered where you were. Hope you enjoy your break and I don't envy you visiting the shops either. I did my last pressie shop on Tuesday.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 02:10 AM

Hi, Kitty, I also wondered if you were OK! On-line shopping for me, hate the crowded shops.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 02:11 AM

Good to see you back again Kitty, and where's your lovely daddy? Hope he'll join us soon as well.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 02:23 AM

I am not looking forward to shopping one bit, but is has to be done.

dandysmom, yes i also do on-line shopping, i have sill got a few items to be delivered but i have paid for express so the items should be with me by Friday, or its a panic trip on Christmas eve.

Berxer i had planned my last shop a lot sooner but ended up having to work.

Mollie thanks for asking my dad is still busy looking after mum and has not had time to even think about buying a computer but i am sure he will once all is back to normal.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 02:58 AM

Kitty, your Dad already has pre-made friends here when he does come on!
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 08:59 AM

I missed you as well Kitty, have a nice christmas, hope your mum and dad are doing alright. Enjoy the shops
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 10:07 AM

Kitty, enjoy your well earned rest and here's wishing you and your Dad a very merry Christmas...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 12:11 PM

Hello Kitty my goodness I bet you are ready for some time off. Enjoy your break...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 01:20 PM

Hello Kitty, it sounds as if things have been pretty hectic for you, I'm pleased you have a bit of decent time off now .... you've earned it!

Wishing you and your Mum and Dad a lovely Christmas!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top