Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2011, 10:47 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Looks like I have the honour today, so a very good morning to all from an autumnal Sherwood.

The forest is changing colour daily and sycamore leaves are continually falling now from my neighbour's trees onto our drive, but at least they are easy to sweep up from there, and I do need the exercise really...

I'm fixing a salad for lunch, as it's just about all that's left growing in the garden, but I think we'll be back to the soups and stews by next week....

Have a good day everyone and hey, let's watch out for one another today....

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2011, 11:38 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning Barry and all who enter here A lovely sunny day after a wet night.

I went out early to do some shopping and am now thinking of cutting the lawns making the best of the last of the summer sun.

I called in the pet shop and bought a new squeaky ball for Chloe she is rushing around like a mad thing squeaking it

Have a pleasant day everyone
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2011, 12:54 PM

Hello people

A bit late today due to a power cut this morning plus the weekly shopping took longer than expected which did help in a way, the stores kept out the cold of the winter weather that we are having.

The leaves were all over the ground on our morning walk but if it had been dry they would have been flying around with the strong winds.

An afternoon by the fireside is on the cards plus the evening as well if the weather does not improve.

Have a great day everyone and dont forget to smile, it is free.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2011, 01:30 PM

Good morning everyone. We're in a dry, sunny period of beautiful weather again. It usually will hold out like this until mid-October when the rainy season begins. I'll make the most out our remaining nice days. Have fun all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2011, 03:49 PM

Hi friends! Heavy fog here this morning, supposed to lift off later but rather thick now. Still cool, nearing 10:45 am and only 20 C (67 F), no breeze at all to disperse the fog. A good stay-in, read, computer day; may make soup; as Barry mentioned, it's getting to be that time of year.

Too early for leaves to color here, it'll be a few more weeks probably.

Be good to yourself today!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2011, 07:00 PM

Good evening all, we really do lead exciting lives, don't we. Nothing happening here either, just finished another days work and putting my feet up, the Grandkids have gone home and there's only herself here to annoy, I'm feeling a bit mischievous now.
Look after yourselves Folks.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2011, 07:38 PM

"Exciting lives" Jem ....... I like the peace and quiet better! You know the Chinese curse: May you live in interesting times ......
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2011, 07:46 PM

So do I Eileen, it's just the little devil in me wants to do something mad every now and then

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top