Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2011, 07:24 AM

9/11 Sunday

Good morning everyone

Very windy but dry here at the moment. Lots of activity from mother natures creatures. There was a dead pigeon on the lane last night but the creatures of the night have removed it.Mother Nature does clean up after herself unlike some humans.

Nothing planned for today as yet but who knows what she who must be obeyed will come up with later on.

Ten years on and a lot of memories will be going on in peoples minds. Please try to spend a moment today thinking of those poor souls who never got the chance to grow old.

Have a great day everyone and dont forget that your loved ones need to know how you feel about them.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2011, 08:07 AM

Re: 9/11 Sunday

A very good morning to all.

Blustery here after a wet night, which is just what we needed after top dressing the lawns yesterday..

No plans for today after walking Oscar, but Mrs plantman has a new recipe that she wants to try for lunch, so I look forward to that..

Have a good day everyone, and condolences to all that have suffered both on and since 9/11...

Barry
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2011, 08:55 AM

Warm an breezy here

My thoughts today are with those who sadly lossed loved ones on 9/11
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2011, 09:00 AM

Morning everyone grey and blustery here this morning but sunny spells forecast for later.

A sombre day as many remember the events on September 11th.
Have a peaceful day one and all...
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2011, 09:13 AM

Good morning all---10 years on and sympathy thoughts on a sad remembrance day for all affected by the horrors of 9/11.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2011, 09:59 AM

Good morning all sunny and a bit chilly here...

Today is clouded with memories of that tragic day 10 years ago, my thoughts are with all who lost their loved ones.

May today be a peaceful one, especially for our US friends...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2011, 10:31 AM

Good Morning AB and Everyone and what a morning it is! Extremely windy and heavy rain as well, cold as well! Ach well, what's new!!

Can hardly believe it is 10 years since that awful day in the States. Thoughts going to all the families and friends of those who never went home and to those who were maimed. Bless.

Take care.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2011, 10:43 AM

'morning AB and everyone,

Just popped in for my weekend visit, quite sunny here but the nights are getting cold, central heating is on most evenings now.

A sombre day indeed, I shall be thinking of all those innocent people who lost their lives ten years ago, but I do think of them randomly every so often anyway, let us hope that behind the scenes action is really being taken to sort out the evil doers of this massacre.

Best wishes to all, see you next weekend.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2011, 04:01 PM

Hi all! Sunny earlier but clouding over a bit now; pleasant at a bit after 11 am: 26 C (79 F), no breeze though. Beautiful weather for the 911 Memorial services which I've been watching. Very moving. It doesn't seem like 10 years ......
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2011, 05:19 PM

Good evening all, I just got back from a day at the races, most enjoyable. The weather is dry but very windy and thankfully no rain.
Hope you all have a relaxing evening Folks.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top