Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 06:44 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning all - POETs day again - they do keep coming round.

I am off to the wilds of Pocklington today and from thence to a garden centre at Shiptonthorpe to buy a new hedge trimmer. After lunch we may go on to Market Weighton - there is an amazing craft shop there!

See you all later - have fun!.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 06:56 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Hi

Good Morning All.

Enjoy your day ST.

Clinic for me this morning, then workmen this afternoon.

Rain last night, so no need to water.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 07:19 AM

Good luck at the clinic, Swimmy, hope all goes well.

When back from today's ramblings - I will be found in Ancestry.com - had another message from there - see Genealogy section - and need to check the sender's credentials!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 07:24 AM

Good morning all.

Its a bit fresh outside this morning, but the sun is trying to come out.

Good luck today Swimmers at the Clinic.

ST sounds like you have a fun day out.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 08:10 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've got an appointment with physio to be shown how to use my new tens machine. I'm putting all my hopes on this machine - if it only helps my bursitis a little bit.

In the meantime a man is coming to lay the new lawn/path edging so Tony can keep himself occupied watching him!

We're meeting our five year old grandson Josh from school & keeping him the night so that will be fun.

Have a good day all.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 08:59 AM

Morning all,
On holiday now so today we’re giving the house a good clean, and the thousand and one jobs that need doing, then off to Cornwall tomorrow, getting excited now, have a great day everyone..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 09:15 AM

Good morning everyone a wet night and still a bit damp, I am hoping it clears up soon so I can get the washing dry.

I planted some shallots yesterday evening (reduced at B&Q) and was eaten alive by mozzies so am covered in bites today .

Lots to do to leave tomorrow free to trim Chloe...
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 09:44 AM

Good morning all overcast but warm here but I don’t think we have any rain forecast.

Plenty of things for me to do today starting with the ironing...

Enjoy your day everyone ☁️
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 09:49 AM

Morning all

After a very stressful day yesterday i.m hoping for a better day today. It's cloudy here but no rain. I.m just going into work then after work i.m going to see my dad. I.m hoping to go swimming at teatime then relax with my husband for rest of evening. Have a lovely stress free day all xxx
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 09:52 AM

Morning all, just stopped raining here so no garden watering needed here either.

Just a couple of small repair jobs to do before doing battle with my laptop again trying to download and install the latest McAfee, which the machine is objecting to for some reason...

Enjoy your Friday everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top