Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

10-04-2011, 03:46 PM

If you were described as an Animal

If you could liken yourself to an Animal , which one would it be ?

I love all of the Big Cats and would probably liken myself to a Black Panther , although i`m not black .... LOLOL

They are sleek , beautiful , agile and graceful and they also dont take $hi7 from anyone .

Did you know that the Black Panther in Africa is a Leopard ?

Leopards are beautiful creatures too and I have no idea why anyone would want them to " change their spots " .
I say we should accept them for what they are and respect them for it .

Leopards are solitary creatures and wont attack a human unless its goaded , hungry or pi$$ed off
So it pays NEVER to goad , or pi$$ a Leopard off ............ LOLOL

And for anyone who says that the Leopard cant change its spots . They are quite wrong ...As this picture clearly shows ....................

dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2011, 04:58 PM

Re: If you were described as an Animal

Good thread idea! I think my friends might liken me to the sloth, as I'm inclined to be somewhat sedentary and not inclined to exercise or strenuous pursuits. But I'd prefer to think of myself as an owl: smart, a bit of a loner and rather nocturnal by habit ,,, NOT a morning person!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2011, 05:18 PM

When I was a teenager the lads I hung around with used to call me 'The Leopard', not because I was sleek and fast, but because I had so many spots on my face.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2011, 10:10 PM

Kids can be so cruel ........
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2011, 12:23 PM

dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

11-04-2011, 04:13 PM

Why the elephant, Bob?
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

11-04-2011, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Good thread idea! I think my friends might liken me to the sloth, as I'm inclined to be somewhat sedentary and not inclined to exercise or strenuous pursuits. But I'd prefer to think of myself as an owl: smart, a bit of a loner and rather nocturnal by habit ,,, NOT a morning person!

LOL @ Sloth

I love excersisce and go to the Gym almost daily , sometimes just for a swim but I do love the feeling of invigoration it gives me .

here`s a Sloth in a Box for you

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
When I was a teenager the lads I hung around with used to call me 'The Leopard', not because I was sleek and fast, but because I had so many spots on my face.

Aaaaww Jemflux , thats so nasty , but you had the last laugh cos i`ve seen your picture and you have the kindest face with the twinkliest blue eyes i`ve ever seen x x x

Why the elephant, Bob?

Yeah , why the Elephant Bob ?
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2011, 06:40 PM

Why the elephant, Bob?
Peaceful, non-predatory, hard to swallow in one bite. LOL
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

11-04-2011, 08:57 PM

Leopards are solitary creatures and wont attack a human unless its goaded , hungry or pi$$ed off

Reminds me of Ogden Nash's:

When called by a panther
Don't anther!

I'm no raving beauty but am definitely prettier than that sloth in the box!!!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2011, 10:02 PM

A snail! I live life at a slow pace, but always get there....haven't got a rush in me!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top