Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 05:07 PM

The things we watch on You Tube..

... I'm going through a depressive phase where I'll watch programmes like Autopsy or the last 24 hours - show about celebrities who have died.

I wish I could get round to something more positive. I've cancelled my Netflix subscription for the time being as I find it hard to watch films for too long so have been hanging out on You Tube.
Chatterbox
North West, UK
Chatterbox is female 

12-11-2017, 05:38 PM

Re: The things we watch on You Tube..

Programmes I watch to make me laugh are Archer on Netflix and on Youtube I am watching quite a few create and craft Christmas things which I like to try making things.

I like dogs and Im a sucker for the 'rescue' dog videos and since we've had a little cat come daily to visit us at work I've sort of got over my wariness of cats and I watch 'Simons Cat' videos which make me smile.

Also, if you like cooking you could try watching the Martha Stewart/Snoop Dogg Pot luck dinner party episodes on Youtube. I dont think I've watched one which hasnt made me laugh.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 05:42 PM

Well, I like cats and there are plenty of cat videos, may give them a try.
Chatterbox
North West, UK
Chatterbox is female 

12-11-2017, 05:48 PM

yes theres lots. I like the happy ending ones where theyre rescued and happy and healthy.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 05:53 PM

I watch on Youtube, cartoon shorts, some are brilliant, John Denver & a lot of 50's & 60's music, some 70's too, also horse & animal video's. I can spend hours on Youtube.
Melba
New Member!
Manchester, UK
Melba is female 

12-11-2017, 05:59 PM

I find with YouTube you start by watching one type of video then three hours later you're watching something totally unrelated
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 06:38 PM

I usually watch you tube for yoga, recipes or to find out how to fix something. But when it comes to entertainment it's usually music videos or interviews with my favourite performers. I do prefer Netflix although it's really difficult not to binge watch.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 07:02 PM

I watch the odd information video - how to paint your garden fence & stuff like that - or an exercise video.

Mostly though I watch all my singing idols of the past. Elvis, Roy Orbison, The Drifters, The Bay City Rollers, Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons and many more.

I think Youtube is wonderful?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

12-11-2017, 07:12 PM

It's pretty addictive..
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 07:14 PM

I didn’t realise there was so much to see on YouTube, I only ever watch music videos. Mainly the old stuff from my teenage years but also Dire Straits, Traveling Wilburys, Highwaymen, not keen on today’s music.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top