Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2017, 07:41 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone, a little bit cloudier here this morning and rain forecast for tomorrow for our last day in Dorset, but no complaints as it's been terrific all week so far...

Nothing much on my agenda, just the usual walk with the dogs then I'll be cooking sausages and mash for lunch.

Enjoy your day folks.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2017, 08:21 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all.
Grey and chilly again so far.

Enjoy your day whatever you're doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2017, 08:28 AM

Good morning everybody.

Glad you're enjoying your time in Dorset Barry.

I'm swimming with my daughter Sue this afternoon & birthday shopping with Paula this early evening.

It's Josh's 5th birthday next week & Paula says he needs clothes, so after work she & I are going to Matalan who are open till 8.00pm.
They do have some nice children's clothes so I hope we get suited.

Not sure how/when I'm going to cook our meal this evening - think I'll take Tony something out of the freezer & I'll have a jacket spud or something when I get back.

Have a good day all.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2017, 08:35 AM

Good morning everyone i'm here again, hope your all well
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2017, 09:33 AM

Good morning everyone dull here but at least it is fine.

I am off to have my hair cut somewhat nervously, when I rang to make an appointment I was told the girl who cuts my hair has left so someone else will doing it. My hair is very thick and not easy to cut so I may return looking like a yard brush

Need to pop to the nursery too, the wallflowers should have arrived and I need some to replace the bedding plants in the tubs.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2017, 09:34 AM

Good morning all cloudy but dry at the moment...

Mr Mags is off to Physio this afternoon.

Hello Sue good to see you here...

Enjoy your day everyone.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2017, 10:05 AM

buenas dias all. A hazy very warm day so far. Last night the temperature didn't seem to cool and it was back to having the fan on all night. A "take it as it comes" day today I think. Have a lovely day all.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2017, 10:10 AM

Morning All, Not nice here today cold and damp...yuck.
Waiting for the Blacksmith to come this morning so am stuck around the place till he's been and shod the Clydes..
Enjoy your day everyone..
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2017, 10:16 AM

Good morning
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2017, 01:44 PM

Afternoon!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top