Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2017, 11:14 AM

Man Arrested over Tube Bombing

Assuming this to be a correct arrest, it has to be said that our Intelligence services are pretty hot !

We owe them so much.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41292528
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2017, 01:25 PM

Re: Man Arrested over Tube Bombing

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Assuming this to be a correct arrest, it has to be said that our Intelligence services are pretty hot !

We owe them so much.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41292528
Not so hot that they stopped in the first place.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2017, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Hi

Get real, we have seriously cut our Enforcement Officers.

We get what we pay for.

The support from our Politicians is zero.

I took early retirement, many others did.

It really is not worth the hassle.

I got assaulted, doing my job.

I won, they lost.

First question was what did you do to upset them.

Sod that for a game of marbles.

That was the followed by the abolition of out of hours payments and a pay freeze.

Time to go

Easy to Criticise from the safety of a keyboard.

I would love to take you out on a night and see how you survive.

Danny is here today, working for others now.

I have been offered a job by the Polish, no problems at all.

They do not mess about, it is very tempting.

I will be staying here for a while to help out Local Employers, then it will be very tempting to leave.

No stress, no hassle and everyone you catch is banged up and thank you very much.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2017, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Think this terriost situation is esculating and we will have more.

But to be fair over the last few years a number of bomb plots have being stop and the people aressted and convicted before they could act.

My thinking of this outrage is its not down to Muslims but a lone wolf nutter who the Police would have had no knowledge of.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2017, 04:26 PM

Swim, I know you are supporting your past colleagues, but why get so wound up about it, when Caricature was only saying what many British people say, every time there is an attack?

You tell us that your health isn't good, and I am not sure if you speak fluent Polish, but you are retired now so why even consider going back to a similar job in Poland? You said "Yippee" when you retired so why think about going back to work, when you not only have your own health to consider, but your son's also.

We would all like to get rid of terrorists, but the comment wasn't intended to be a criticism of you. Hell you are now retired and not in great health so it is down to the government to sort it out! I know the intention is to have members of the army at stations, now the state has been raised to critical.

All a bunch of pensioners can do is let their MPs know they are not happy!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2017, 05:55 PM

Dropping bombs on their home countries at the behest of the USA was such a good idea wasn't it?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2017, 06:43 PM

Did you check out that post with UJ before posting?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Dropping bombs on their home countries at the behest of the USA was such a good idea wasn't it?
Which home country was that then ?
As you are obviously in the know one presumes its not Fred Bloggs from down the road ?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 06:44 AM

If this is the person who did it I think we should all be saying well done! He was trying to leave the country, I'm glad he will now hopefully face justice.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 08:15 AM

Apparently an 18yr old refugee kid who was taken in and fostered by an elderly couple. Nice way to repay their kindness!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top