Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Feey
Ireland
Feey is male  Feey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 07:49 AM

GRRR photobucket

years ago i made 100's of pairs and even trebles picture quizzes all these was hosted using photobucket. i started posting them here and now photobucket has stopped them and gave me a message about 3rd party hosting saying i must subscribe. as it was years ago i did these i do not know my user or password to even contact them. so looks like all my pairs i was hoping to keep posting here are gone for now. ok rant over for now, do not worry i still can post lots of other quizzes using another uploader.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 08:01 AM

Re: GRRR photobucket

Originally Posted by Feey ->
years ago i made 100's of pairs and even trebles picture quizzes all these was hosted using photobucket. i started posting them here and now photobucket has stopped them and gave me a message about 3rd party hosting saying i must subscribe. as it was years ago i did these i do not know my user or password to even contact them. so looks like all my pairs i was hoping to keep posting here are gone for now. ok rant over for now, do not worry i still can post lots of other quizzes using another uploader.
Does this mean you've found a good alternative to PB?

I'm still looking for one ... tried out quite a few now
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 08:11 AM

I use these...

https://imgbb.com/

Doesn't take long to work it out...
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by poohdog ->
I use these...

https://imgbb.com/

Doesn't take long to work it out...
Tried it ... can't remember why I disliked it though

Are one's pics private or public?

OK tried it again and my pic doesn't show up on here unless I click on the box
Feey
Ireland
Feey is male  Feey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 08:21 AM

https://postimages.org/ is the one i use now thing is with photobucket you was able to do multi uploads, so iwas able to find 20 pictures and upload them in one go then put links for each one to post the quizzies i was doing. so was not to time consuming to make the quiz would not have the time to do it all indivisually.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

08-07-2017, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Feey ->
https://postimages.org/ is the one i use now thing is with photobucket you was able to do multi uploads, so iwas able to find 20 pictures and upload them in one go then put links for each one to post the quizzies i was doing. so was not to time consuming to make the quiz would not have the time to do it all indivisually.
Can you put an image straight on here ?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 08:45 AM

Rachel how are you loading your pictures on here, are you making sure to use the picture icon on the format menu to load the image address?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

08-07-2017, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Rachel how are you loading your pictures on here, are you making sure to use the picture icon on the format menu to load the image address?
Using PB you just c/p the link

Followed the instructions on imgbb and it comes out as a suare until you click on it

Trying different links

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 08:50 AM

Deleted post, it was a try of a photo link but no joy...
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

08-07-2017, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Deleted post, it was a try of a photo link but no joy...
Found a link that works

BBcode full

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top