Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 06:11 AM

Good Morning Saturday

Our Car - Morris 8 - Two Seater Tourer 1936

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 06:11 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Good Morning all.

Bright and sunny here in Essex.

Off to see my Mum now.

Have a nice day all.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 06:30 AM

Morning Susie, nice old banger.

Out yesterday in Blyth, and came across the Hank Marvin Cafe, intrigued i popped in to ask the question, no there was no connection to the man although the owner had met him. But instead it referred to what he and his work mates used to say on the buildings Im Hank Marvin (Starving)

Smashing bloke who gave brilliant service and friendly service, so rare to find these days, and his full English breakfast was the best ive ever had and great value.

Busy loading up the MP3 player with new tracks for my day out, i may explore the walking aids available today.

enjoy your weekend folks.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 07:04 AM

Morning all. Hope Mum behaves herself today, Susie.
Enjoy your day out Nom.

I'm up having woke up at 6.30. Lots to do today. I'm glad I'm up now as I wanted to get to Morrisons early, so I am back and ready to do the allotment shop shift from 11-2. Then I plan on loading the car with the green garden waste bags to take to recycling depot. Then empty the car when back, ready for car boot sale tomorrow.

Phew!

Enjoy your Saturday folks.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 07:39 AM

Good morning all.

Love your old car Susie.

Tony & I are going out for a meal with friends tonight and I just realised he has no decent shirts to wear. Time to get the iron out I think!!

It's shopping & cleaning today as usual and while out shopping I must remember to get some nice flowers for friend whose birthday it is we're celebrating tonight.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 08:05 AM

Good morning everyone, looks like it is going to be another hot one today. Must walk Amber before it gets to hot.

Have a good day all, stay cool and above all safe and well, God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 09:02 AM

Good morning fellow members , a beautiful morning here.
No big plans for today, just pottering in the house and garden.

My youngest granddaughter caught a fish in the stream yesterday she was so proud of it.

malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 09:12 AM

Beautiful child Meg !
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 10:55 AM

buenas dias all. Lovely photo Meg, she looks very proud and happy, I hope she let the fish go again. The usual weather here, very hot and getting hotter. Some food shopping to do and some "ruthless" wardrobe clearing out to do, Iīm determined not to put it all back again "just in case".
Nice car Susie. We have an old car sitting on our car parking space in the garden at the minute, an old bright yellow MG. It isnīt ours, it belongs to friends who are in Portugal for a couple of weeks. They left it with us because they have a neighbour who tends to do "not very nice things" when he thinks nobody can see him.

Have a pleasant day all.
socialdancer
Dublin, Ireland
socialdancer is female 

23-07-2016, 01:02 PM

Afternoon, dull day here, but there is good drying out which I am pleased about as apart from towels, I don't plan on doing any more washing before we go away on Wednesday. Pottering around getting stuff ready for the hols, and need to clear the ironing this afternoon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top