Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 05:54 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning everyone, on what looks like being another scorcher...

Nothing much on my agenda yet, just a walk in the forest first thing with the dogs, a few strawberries to pick for lunch and a book and cold beer in the shade of the oak tree this afternoon, halcyon days indeed...

Have a good Monday folks.

A view down the garden from the conservatory.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160717_131628.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	1385  
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 06:55 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning Barry and everyone else to come.

Looks like you have a lovely garden Barry.

It's very hot already this morning and tomorrow is suppose to be hotter still.

I will be busy this morning making Shepherd's Pie's.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 07:32 AM

Morning all. Yes, tomorrow is going to be a worry! Sis and I supposedly have an appointment in London (made at the 50+ show) and as we have to dash back so she can go off to work, I'd be inclined to say 'let's forget it!' The tube will be unbearable.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 07:45 AM

Good Morning Each,a bit dull here but We're promised sun in the Afternoon..Into Town later for some retail therapy..have a good one Folks,x
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 07:48 AM

Good morning everyone, take care stay cool and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 07:58 AM

Good morning all.
Barry I can see what a keen gardener you are - your garden is beautiful.

I plan on spending most of the day in the garden - I did some yesterday but still a lot of my pots need weeding and feeding. Also I want to train my canary Island Ivy to grow along the fence and scrub my patio.

At last a dry spell so I can treat the weeds that are growing up the side of our wall from the lane side.

If I'm lucky I might get Tony to mow the lawn.

Have a good day all.
Ragdoll
Surrey,UK
Ragdoll is female  Ragdoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 08:10 AM

Good morning everyone, very warm here, I was going to have a walk around the town today, but my Hay fever is making my eyes stream and my nose is running, not a pretty sight So I'm thinking of hiding away today.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 08:19 AM

Morning all.
Glorious sunny morning, hardly a cloud in the sky.
Me & Girtie are off puppy training this morning..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 08:37 AM

Good morning all looks like a nice day ahead...

Barry what a beautiful garden you have, you and MrsB have put a lot of hard work into that ... it looks like my ideal garden

We're going to Cardiff tomorrow, it's going to be sweltering there so hope we can find some shady spots for MrMags to sit.

Enjoy your day everyone!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 08:52 AM

Thanks for your comments and yes, the garden is magnificent at the moment, but I'm afraid that Mrs B is both the proper gardener and the creative director, and I can only claim fame for providing the muscle. My personal domain is a little veg patch which is behind the fence on the left, although that suits me fine thanks very much....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top