Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2016, 06:04 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning everyone, a fine start here and a fine day in forecast I think.

We are visiting our eldest son today in Leicester and taking him and his (heavily pregnant) partner down the pub for lunch, I just hope she manages to hold on for a bit and today isn't the day....

The river Wye running through Bakewell.
[IMG]
[/IMG]

Enjoy your day folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2016, 07:09 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning Barry and everyone else to come.
Lovely photo Barry. Have a nice time today at your Son's.
It's been raining here all night long, but the sun has just come out.
Off to the MIL's after lunch today, do her shopping, cleaning etc.

Have a nice day all.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2016, 07:11 AM

Good Morning
Forecast for today is sunshine and showers so I'm power-washing the drive !
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2016, 07:16 AM

buenas dias all. A very familiar photo to me Barry, I travelled over that bridge twice a day for years going to school The sun is shining here, we are forecast 27C today and I am off to the market with a friend in a few minutes. Neither of us actually need anything so we thought weŽd just go and have a wander round, then sit and have a coffee and do some people watching. We wonŽt buy anything of course Have a lovely day all. I hope the baby doesnŽt decide to arrive during your lunch out Barry.
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2016, 08:03 AM

good morning everyone
rained heavy last night but we have the sun today.
have a great Sunday
P.
glad to hear Alfie survived his ordeal, must have been very frightening.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2016, 08:16 AM

Good morning all. I know that scene well Barry - been there many times.

I want to get in the garden today and transplant my seedlings to their permanent pots. No easy job when I can't stand up without crutches. Good thing I've got Tony to take orders.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2016, 08:40 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely morning but very wet everywhere after the rain .

I might go for a walk ith the children if they are not busy.
Lots to do in the garden too.

Enjoy your day everyone

Barry I hope Alfie is doing ok and none the worse for his scare
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2016, 08:51 AM

Good Morning Each,a bright sunny one here but it's not to last sadly..have a good one Folks whatever You're doing,x
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2016, 09:08 AM

Good morning all looks like being a sunny one all day here so hope to potter in the garden this afternoon.

Our SIL is taking us out this morning to show us where a hospital is that Mr Mags has an appointment with a Consultant in a couple of weeks. It's a private hospital although Mr Mags will be going as a NHS patient.

Barry, I hope it's not going to be both the birth and toasting the baby's head in the pub today Hope you have a nice time...

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2016, 09:25 AM

By the way Alfie is absolutely back to himself after a worrying few days for us, many thanks to all of you for your kind concern.

[IMG]
[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top