Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 12:57 AM

Psst, Come Here I Want To Whisper Something.....

Men are worse gossips than women! They are aren't they? They love a bit of scandal!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 01:01 AM

Re: Psst, Come Here I Want To Whisper Something.....

I don't know about worse Arty, but certainly as bad.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I don't know about worse Arty, but certainly as bad.
Mups, Do you think the men will deny it or hold their hands up and say, 'Guilty'?!!
You can be quite open with your answer as it's not likely that any men will be reading this thread!
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 01:13 AM

They can certainly dish the dirt
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Men are worse gossips than women! They are aren't they? They love a bit of scandal!!
Have you only just discovered that Art
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

02-12-2015, 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
They can certainly dish the dirt
Oooh mesco, can you give any examples of what you have heard them dish?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups, Do you think the men will deny it or hold their hands up and say, 'Guilty'?!!
You can be quite open with your answer as it's not likely that any men will be reading this thread!

Some will read it just to argue their case probably, but I shall still be open anyway.

You will no doubt get some of each - those they swear they don't gossip, and a few that admit it. We'll have to wait and see.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

02-12-2015, 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Have you only just discovered that Art
Meg, Yes, I have only just discovered it as I came across a poll that proved they do gossip more!
I would actually be interested to hear what they do gossip about. I can't imagine them being bitchy though, can you?!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

02-12-2015, 01:27 AM

Men can't keep secrets either!!

How well can you keep a secret? According to a new study, it's men who are more likely to spill the beans than their female counterparts.

Women have long been thought to dominate in the realm of gossip. But according to a new study, modern men are actually worse when it comes to keeping a secret.

For the study, researchers looked at the gossip habits of 2,000 Britons. Almost half of men admitted to spilling the beans within minutes of first being told a secret. In comparison, women kept the gossip to themselves for at least three and a half hours before spreading the news.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Some will read it just to argue their case probably, but I shall still be open anyway.

You will no doubt get some of each - those they swear they don't gossip, and a few that admit it. We'll have to wait and see.
How outrageous that you should start this rather sexist thread
Artangel. How dare you say that men gossip more than women and that we love a bit of scandal, and we can't keep a secret. Where is a mod when I need one? This thread should be closed down immediately, and I am going to complain to the management!

To prove that men don't gossip, and that we don't love a bit of scandal. Ladies, please PM me any dirty little secrets that you either have, or know of, particularly if it is going on around here, and I will not gossip about it at all.
And I won't cause a scandal.
Honest I won't !!!

The proof will be in the pudding!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top