Join for free
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 03:45 PM

Jottings

I hope I've 'finally' learnt me lesson
I write something down and when I read it a day or two later I think - what the hell does that mean !
I haven't a clue - why don't I make meself clear - well that's me aim, to make meself clear, so I know what I'm writing about

Good thing I at least make meself clear on here ...............
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 03:48 PM

Re: Jottings

I've an habit of writing phones numbers down and leaving them around, then i go back to them and think who was that? So your not on your own Patsy
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I hope I've 'finally' learnt me lesson
I write something down and when I read it a day or two later I think - what the hell does that mean !
I haven't a clue - why don't I make meself clear - well that's me aim, to make meself clear, so I know what I'm writing about

Good thing I at least make meself clear on here ...............
I am exactly the same Patsy particularly when I have mislaid my specs and add something to the shopping list or calender
I often look at the calender and can see the time I am supposed to be somewhere but where is the question
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
I've an habit of writing phones numbers down and leaving them around, then i go back to them and think who was that so your not on your own Patsy
Well that's right - came across a number today, don't know when I wrote that one - and with the number it says Neil - I don't even know a 'Neil' ...............
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

11-06-2015, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I am exactly the same Patsy particularly when I have mislaid my specs and add something to the shopping list or calender
I often look at the calender and can see the time I am supposed to be somewhere but where is the question
Really made me laugh - 1) I'm surprised at you Meg, you are usually so organised and 2) exactly me, writing things on the calendar, which I thought was a great idea on my part - but I can't decipher it ! ..............
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 09:47 PM

I have a bundle of scraps of paper I daren't throw away beside my chair... no I don't know what my scribbles mean either, especially phone numbers and passwords which don't work on anything!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 10:33 PM

I write things in code-but I`m buggared if I can remember why or what key I used.

And that is just passwords for Tesco and other online shoppping
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 10:34 PM

I've had moments when I've created a new internet password, entered it in a notebook/jotter pad, but neglected to put down the referred website/forum. Eeeeeeek.

And worse still is mislaying such notebook. Now I have to make a point of gathering together my list of passwords and keeping beside me, before creating new ones, and making sure they go on the list immediately.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I write things in code-but I`m buggared if I can remember why or what key I used.

And that is just passwords for Tesco and other online shoppping

And there's me thinking it must be a female problem!

Good job we can laugh about it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top