Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2013, 05:20 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Does anyone know what type of duck this is - I think it must be a hybrid.Weather permitting I'll spray my apple trees today.....the blossom is now falling.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2013, 08:01 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all to arrive yet. Looks like two ducks stuck together lol. Don't know what it is unless its a foreigner.
Hope everyone has a nice day. Going to have a little sun today.
Cold weather expected tonight and tomorrow. 4 degrees and about 9 during the day. Get the central heating on again.
Have a great day all and take care.

p.s. just looked at ducks and it has some parts of it that look like a Ruddy Duck but they don't have a tuft on their head so could be a hybrid as you mentioned Alan.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2013, 08:06 AM

Morning Alan and Sandra,

Don't know what Duck it is, but I like the feathered bit on top of his head.

Dull and miserable out this morning.

Saw an amazing thing this morning, at 5am this morning I looked out of the bedroom window and saw one of my neighbour's Siamese Cat chasing a Farrow Deer down the middle of the busy main road, and saw that the cars had stopped for them. I have never seen a Cat chase a Deer before, that Deer could have killed him with 1 kick.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2013, 08:19 AM

Good morning everyone, supposed to brighten up later, let us hope it does. I am off to the hospital for my Renal Clinic appointment as I have CKD3 as a result of my diabetes. Have a good day everyone. God bless.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2013, 09:14 AM

Good Morning all, not looking too bright out there, but at least it is dry - for the present anyway.

Have got to do that ironing today, as it won't wait any longer.
The washing machine is on for the last minute things, probably the last time it will get used for 4 weeks.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2013, 09:17 AM

Morning all
The duck is changing sex ... very common in ducks so at the mo its half female and half male colours.

Pouring with rain here again and got soaked taking ducks out and tending goats. A big lorry has just done me a favour ... for ages I have wanted to cut a large branch down that hangs over the roof of my barn but not sure how to because it might of fallen on tomy roof, but a lorry using my side road to reverse in has just driven into it and snapped it from the bottom taking it with him so it turned a sharp right and totally missed my roof .... brill another job ticked off my list .....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2013, 10:13 AM

Morning all, a bit late on today as I've been to the dentist for a check up....all OK thank goodness..

Out for lunch today at the pub for a carvery, which may then be followed by triple chocolate fudge cake and ice cream methinks...

Have a great day folks..

Barry
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2013, 10:56 AM

Poor baggy stressed, i'm sure it was the dogs she was taking out not the ducks lol
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2013, 11:05 AM

Alan matey, does it really matter what breed??? - they all taste the same once roasted in the oven!!!
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2013, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by valice ->
Poor baggy stressed, i'm sure it was the dogs she was taking out not the ducks lol
whoops yes ,,, i walked the dogs not the ducks

although if i hadducks im sure they would walk with me too

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top