Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2013, 04:55 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk

[IMG]
[/IMG] Wild flowers taken in Bavaria, Germany. Planted my onion sets out yesterday after starting them off in a seed tray so they were already rooted.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2013, 07:18 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Good morning Alan and all to come in yet. You gardener Alan. lol. Havent done anything in mine yet apart from hang my washing out yesterday for the first time since last year. It dried too. Hope everyone has a nice day and take care.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2013, 08:43 AM

Morning All Very strong winds and rain all night and still going strong.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day.

Lovely photo Alan.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2013, 09:01 AM

Morninnnggggggggg
Weak sun here now but it looked OK out earlier.

My grass needs cutting but not sure I can be bothered and I need to be out for a while .... will consider it maybe
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2013, 09:02 AM

Good morning all. Very mild here again but stormy winds overnight which blew over the garden chairs which I only brought out for the first time yesterday...

I planted my sets out over the weekend as well Alan, surprising how well they root in trays....thanks for the tip..

Chicken pie to cook for lunch and then we are bathing the dogs, which is always er... interesting..

Enjoy your day peeps.

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2013, 09:11 AM

Good morning fellow members a better morning than I anticipated sunny with a good wind. I hope to get some washing dry.

I have Hannah today and we are just off to make snails with play dough. Enjoy your day
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2013, 09:47 AM

Morning everyone
Had an unexpected day off yesterday and rain was forecast for the whole day. Wrong, we had beautiful sunshine and i made the most of it by sitting out for as long as i could, also pottered about tidy things up and rearranging the solar lights in the garden. Rain did appear about 4 pm but by then i was a very happy bunny.
Enjoy your day what ever it brings
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2013, 10:22 AM

Good morning everyone, seem to be a lot later this morning, hope you are all ok, take care and have a good day all, God bless.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2013, 10:24 AM

Good Morning all rather cloudy here.

Been to the doctors and got antibiotics this morning, which say i'm to avoid exposure to the sun, so for once i don't mind it not being sunny. lol
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2013, 11:27 AM

Good morning all.
Cloudy and dull here.
We've been playing with our new toy - a food processor
Was going to make crumpets but we've run out of strong white flour
Nothing planned for the day, might have to do ironing, if I can't find anything else to do
Didn't realise you should stay out of the sun with antibiotics, valice
Have a lovely day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top