Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 12:26 PM

Whats the best bit of your day ?

Mine is just before light in the morning.... the rest of the house is still asleep.... I creep down stairs make my self a coffee and take it back to bed and read till it gets light .... When Im bombarded by 2 dogs who think its time for walkies and a cat who must be fed. And my day begins .......
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 01:04 PM

Re: Whats the best bit of your day ?

Having my first cup of coffee before the parrots waken up! No problems with Loki - she sleeps late The parrots though, the minute I show my face in the living room they think it's time for their chorus to start I take my coffee into my bedroom and sit on the end of the bed and drink it - slowly!!

Then I have to get the parrots fed, cages cleaned, then Loki's combing and then out with her
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 01:29 PM

End of the day when everythings done and I can curl up with the Laird for an hour before bed.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

25-02-2013, 01:35 PM

In my own space doing my own thing!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 01:46 PM

Coming back from our morning walk, nice cup of tea, breakfast for me and the dogs and catch up on Emmerdale from the day before while the dogs catch a few zzzzzs.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 04:42 PM

Seven o'clock in the evening for me. I either shower or take a bath, put on my cosy nightwear and either read, use my i-pad or watch some telly.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 05:52 PM

Breakfast!!! Can (if I want to) have a full 'fry up'!!!!
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Breakfast!!! Can (if I want to) have a full 'fry up'!!!!
Stop saying rude words
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 03:09 PM

It does depend on the season and the weather ..... just coming up to lighter mornings, between 5 and 6.0 am, I can wrap up, take my tea outside, sit on my garden bench, breathing the fresh crisp air and listen to the dawn chorus .... they sing just for me .... then smokers cough arrives, doors slam and children scream,.... but I beat them to it ...

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Myth and Magic ->
It does depend on the season and the weather ..... just coming up to lighter mornings, between 5 and 6.0 am, I can wrap up, take my tea outside, sit on my garden bench, breathing the fresh crisp air and listen to the dawn chorus .... they sing just for me .... then smokers cough arrives, doors slam and children scream,.... but I beat them to it ...

Maggie darlin' don't know what part of the UK you're in, but you certainly wouldn't be sitting outside at 06.00 here. Even now the temperature is only 6 oC, at that hour was only 1 - 2 oC at best.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top