Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 02:25 PM

Cat bouncing off walls

I love my cat dearly ...but he seems to think Im his personal door man ... He wants to go out but we have thick snow here , so he has tried every window and door in the house but refused each one as the weather is the same outta each one ..... no he's not to bright !!!
After giving up trying to go out (this only took him 3 hours) he decided to make my life a misery instead bouncing off walls ripping at the sofa , hitting the dogs who are asleep, pushing items off the window ledges etc.... So finally I picked him up and dumped him in the middle of the garden.. wish you could of seen is face ... bath room duties over he is back in and decided curled up with the dogs by the fire is his best option.... smart cat !!!
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 02:37 PM

Re: Cat bouncing off walls

Never been a cat person never had one but have rapidly come to the conclusion, after recently meeting some, they are highly intelligent animals and find people who live with them very easy to train, some guard their people jealously while other recognize a friend even if the person doesn't actually know she's a friend.
Nobaggage
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 02:41 PM

Yes your right Im just a sap when it comes to my animals. ;0(
Even the local stray has realised he can walk in eat me out of house and home , sleep by the fire .... and wipe his feet on the way out . still they make me laugh
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 04:02 PM

Being a leo I get it completely lol Had I been feline I would behave in exactly the same way.. winter is not my season!!
Nobaggage

06-02-2013, 04:07 PM

Im not a leo but must of been a cat in another live .... sleeping eating being cuddled .... I can manage that
Idanyelle
New Member!
Milton Keynes Bucks UK
Idanyelle is female 

06-02-2013, 06:29 PM

Hope he,s learned his lesson Baggy, is that Toliver or Ginger?
Nobaggage

06-02-2013, 06:31 PM

Its Tigger my ginger boy... Poor Toliver was out all day in it came back this after hungry and wet ... but happy now with the dogs by the fire v
Idanyelle
New Member!
Milton Keynes Bucks UK
Idanyelle is female 

06-02-2013, 06:48 PM

This is giving me a headache.
Dont know if I will get used to it, hope so.
Any more snow yet where you are? Marg.
Nobaggage

06-02-2013, 06:51 PM

Its easy when you get use to it . just click on the thread you want to read then scroll to the bottom to answer ,,
It has been snowing all day and so cold my knees are aching from being out with the dogs ...
A few saga refugees have a rrived here to as well as us
Idanyelle
New Member!
Milton Keynes Bucks UK
Idanyelle is female 

06-02-2013, 06:53 PM

Sorry, we are supposed to be talking cats, I will learn, if slowly.
I have had lots in my time but now am a dog person.
Next time it will be a cat.
If I come back as a cat in the next life I will move in with Nobaggage.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top