Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2013, 05:52 AM

Happy Thursday Folk

[IMG]
[/IMG . Taken last Autumn at Aldwinkle, Northants. Off out for a pub lunch followed by the weekly shop at Aldi today.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2013, 07:53 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Good morning Alan and all at OFFers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U

A nice dry fairly warm day 7 Degrees, well it is warm compared to what it has been, Mother Natures creatures have been eating and bathing since we awoke and fed them at 5:30.

Plans for today are a visit to the doctors(no real problems, just a review) then call at a friends that we have not seen for a while, lunch at some local establishment then a relaxing afternoon with a computer magazine.

Have a great day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hg5skx5TZM
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2013, 08:52 AM

Great photo AB.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2013, 09:37 AM

Good morning Alan, Bob and all else who visit later...

Mild and dry this morning but a touch windy. It's been a wild night with gale force winds, so I've had a look around for damage this morning as we heard something go crash in the small hours, although it seems that it may have been something in our neighbour's garden that just blew over...

We are walking the dogs shortly before I cook chicken pie for lunch, and then we have visitors arriving for coffee and cakes this afternoon..

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2013, 10:36 AM

Morning Guys, beautiful pictures again. Thank you.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2013, 11:40 AM

Good Morning All Heavy rain all night and still coming down in sheets - it's running down the drive and round the corner (which is quite steep) like a river! Still could be worse, could be snow!!

Lovely photos Alan and Bob - links as well, Bob, thanks for sharing

Soochie (my African Grey) is singing "You are my Sunshine" - need to teach her singing in the rain

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Take care
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2013, 12:34 PM

Good morning all.
Sun, cloud, showers, windy here but a lovely mild 10°C

Robins are getting daring..coming right up to the patio doors for the dried mealworm and it won't be long before they are being fed fresh ones.
Just a bit of online shopping today and waiting for the rest of hubby's prescription to be delivered...I am now wondering if it might have been better not to be persuaded to have them delivered.
Have a great day everyone..doesn't a bit of sun make you feel better?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2013, 01:29 PM

Morning all. Nice bright sunny day, but gale force winds.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2013, 01:45 PM

Good morning all today is bright and sunny after last night's heavy rain and gusty wind which caused a bit of fence damage to a neighbour's garden.

Looks a good drying day for my washing, always a bonus at this time of the year. I may have a look around the garden later to see what's beginning to awaken from the long winter's sleep

Have a pleasant day everyone!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2013, 04:11 PM

Late in the day, but I have been out almost all day. It really has been a very warm day today, lots of people were on the beach sunbathing, not me, I just had a walk down to the beach before going into a supermarket.
I hope you have all had a good day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top