Join for free
jennym
bracknell, United Kingdom
jennym is female  jennym has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2012, 07:10 PM

Liverpool care pathway

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ents-year.html

I listened to a discussion on LBC radio today concerning this, very frightening. It seems to me that those that want to die are prevented from doing so no matter how miserable their existence, Tony Nicklinson being a good example & those that want to continue living their lives even though they may not be as active as the norm are having their lives ended with-out them or their families being informed that they are on this 'care pathway' list. Have a read see what you think.
Think I may have posted this in wrong place maybe should have been discussions or even current affairs ?
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 01:32 AM

Re: Liverpool care pathway

Perhaps it should have been posted in the Health & Fitness section lass, but I do take your point about being grumpy about this.

Can you provide a link to this please?
jennym
bracknell, United Kingdom
jennym is female  jennym has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 03:03 PM

Re: Liverpool care pathway

Sorry Molly don't understand what you mean about link, have put a link at top of post to the newspaper article about Liverpool Care Pathway.
I do some work for a retired Consultant & she is going to ask a few of her Doctor friends about this to see if it is as bad as I fear.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top