Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 04:50 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

Taken at Annecy, France. Sheila's brother and his wife are coming to stay with us overnight tomorrow...........I'll have to be on my best behaviour !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 07:07 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and everone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqNBnYzIWFo

After last nights thunder storm with Hailstones colouring the grouns white it is dry again today, at the moment, but I suppose it could be like yesterday lots of heavy showers followed by strong sun. Mother natures feathered creatures are welcoming the day by singing the heads off, even the young calves are joining in along with the Crows as a backing group.

Plans for today, Friday, so I will be cleaning up my study before venturing out with friends for lunch. The afternoon will be filled exercising as I try out my new exercise bike that arrived late yesterday. I do need to lose weight, my aim is to get back down to around 82 Kg ( 13 stone).

Thirlmere

Great Picture Alan.

Visitors means more drinks flowing at our house is it the same with you?

Have a great day everyone and remember,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yMIncknjks
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 09:13 AM

A very good morning to all and sundry on this pleasant autumn morning in Sherwood...

Tesco's done, coffee now being sipped before taking the dogs for booster injections and MOTs at the vets...

Smoked haddock and poached eggs for lunch today before a long walk this afternoon through the forest.

Enjoy your own day everyone..

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 09:50 AM

Loch Lomond

Morning All Sun was out a minute ago but it is still awfy dreich looking outside! No wind though, so that's a bonus!

Lovely photos Alan and Bob and the links as well Bob - many thanks for sharing.

Take care and stay safe and enjoy Friday
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 10:21 AM

Good morning everybody. Its a lovely sunny morning here with lots of blue sky around and white fluffy clouds. Looks like there was a lot of rain last night judging by how much water is at the bottom of my drive!

Catching up with paperwork this morning as have a busy afternoon and Saturday. Am off to Thirlmere this afternoon so will allow time to stop off at Keswick en route and walk Bonnie in a lovely little park there to see what the autumn colour is like.

Great photos again, I always love looking at them. Here's one of mine I took a few days ago on my favourite beach at Mawbray just before we got drenched!!

Enjoy the rest of the day folks.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 10:31 AM

Morning folks.

Nice and sunny day in Scotland this morning, very nippy though.

Have to go to the local pharmacy for another bottle of Old Spice since I went to apply some this morning and found the bottle was empty.

Apart from that, I have no plans.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 11:14 AM

Good morning fellow members it's fine at the moment but I am not sure for how long.

Shopping done and put away, floor washed I am now going to hang out some washing in the hope it dries.
Next job to marinade some strips of beef for the stir fry with vegetables and noodles which will be my evening meal.

Lovely pictures thank you , it is always nice to see Bonnie Marian
Enjoy your day everyone.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 01:05 PM

Good afternoon all, plenty of Sun today, a bit cool bordering on cold I would say but nice all the same. I hope you manage to get to your desired weight AB, it's hard work the wife tells me, the best of luck to you.
I'm an Old Spice man meself Jim, great stuff, the missus says it's strong enough to take paint off doors.
Have a lovely day folks

I think this is a very clever piece of photography.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 03:39 PM

Good man Jimmy, the stronger the better!

Will have a full house tonight as the wife has invited our Daughter and Son-In-Law over for tea so it'll be another spectacular meal no doubt.

I did get the Old Spice by the way, plus a deodorant of it too, didn't know they did that.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top