Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 05:48 AM

Happy Thursday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Swan Lake. Pub lunch and shopping day today (..........and I might treat myself to a pint of real ale !)
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 08:52 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Everyone.

Morning Alan, lovely photo. Its not very nice here this morning, thick fog and cold, might be snow at the weekend.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 10:10 AM

Good morning to you Alan, Susie and of course to all and sundry members who pop in later...

Visitors for lunch again today so I'm making salmon fish cakes and serving them with chips and a salad...yum yum....

Out with the dogs in the forest afterwards to walk it all off, and a book by the fire will then complete our afternoon methinks...

Enjoy your own day folks...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 10:32 AM

Good morning fellow members cold and grey here today .

A busy day ahead. First ironing to catch up on then my son is coming for an early lunch and to drive me to the hospital for routine tests, not somthing I am looking forward particularly as there is an outbreak of Norovirus there so I am going armed with plenty of wipes.

Enjoy your day everyone
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 10:36 AM

Wicked here just now, There's already been a Crash on the Top Road this Morning because of the Patches of Black Ice....Why can't People Slow Down a Bit and Drive to the Conditions. Very hard Frost through the Night and everywhere's White, at least Dageus shouldn't get too Mucky on his Walk this Morning though with the Ground being Solid.
Enjoy your Day.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 11:20 AM

Good morning all, more rain here today. I have a couple of jobs to tackle today so I'll be doing something instead of pottering around all day. Roll on March when I'll be traveling to Cheltenham for the big racing festival, missed it the past few years, always plenty of fun there.
Enjoy the day Folks.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 11:25 AM

Morning All

Lovely photos Alan and Jem Thanks for sharing.

Was supposed to go into Glasgow to meet a friend but had to cancel as Loki took a couple of her fits this morning. I can't leave her. Fingers crossed for her.

Enjoy a good day everyone.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 12:19 PM

Good morning folks, better late than never. Really white out on the grass this morning when I took Amber for her walk. But at least she came back cleaner. Brandykins, I trust Loki will be ok, it must be a worry for you.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 12:20 PM

P.S. Thanks for the lovely photo's Alan and Jem.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 01:31 PM

Good afternoon all. I love the Dad, Mum and Baby Alan. Great photos on here.
Hope everyone is OK. Been for my walk this morning so that is it for the day. Saw one of my neighbours hanging out of the bedroom window. It was distressing to see as he is dying of liver cancer. He seemed to be gasping for breath. Poor guy. He is only in his 50's.
Anyway, off to finish my cleaning. Been very productive defrosting the fridge, washing, and vaccing. Dusting to do now. Take care all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top