Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 04:10 PM

Kiss And Tell. Is It Wrong?

How many times have you read about celebrities who date someone unknown or of a much younger age, then when things go wrong, the unknown one goes on to kiss and tell.

The current celebrity is 53 year old Paul Hollywood, the celebrity chef. He has been dating a very pretty barmaid who is 24.

Now that his divorce from his wife is coming through, he has asked his young girlfriend to sign a gagging order that doesn’t even allow her to talk about him to her family! She has refused and gone back to live with her mother.
He has taken back the Range Rover he bought her plus other presents.

The young girlfriend says, she is going to write a book about her time with him but I’m not really sure who would be interested in reading it?

So l ask, was he right to ask her to sign a gagging order?
Should people jump on the bandwagon to make money, when their relationship with a famous person breaks down?
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 04:28 PM

Re: Kiss And Tell. Is It Wrong?

She’s shown her true colours imo .
I think he was acting out of his best interests and her refusing to sign has shown her lack of respect for his wishes .
Now threatening to write a book ? Oh please love he’s not important enough .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 04:36 PM

Zuleika, I thought exactly the same. Who wants to read about that vain man?

I suppose, she will end up on Big Brother or I’m A Celebrity, telling all!

I wonder what his ‘almost ex wife’ thinks of it all? I think she was asked to sign a gagging order, too.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
How many times have you read about celebrities who date someone unknown or of a much younger age, then when things go wrong, the unknown one goes on to kiss and tell.

The current celebrity is 53 year old Paul Hollywood, the celebrity chef. He has been dating a very pretty barmaid who is 24.

Now that his divorce from his wife is coming through, he has asked his young girlfriend to sign a gagging order that doesn’t even allow her to talk about him to her family! She has refused and gone back to live with her mother.
He has taken back the Range Rover he bought her plus other presents.

The young girlfriend says, she is going to write a book about her time with him but I’m not really sure who would be interested in reading it?

So l ask, was he right to ask her to sign a gagging order?
Should people jump on the bandwagon to make money, when their relationship with a famous person breaks down?
I would not have the slightest bit of interest in any celebrity gossip. I have never heard of this guy Hollywood, probably because I never watch cookery programmes, which I find the height of boredom.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 04:45 PM

I think this guy is well named, Hollywood. It has all the making of a trashy B movie, middle aged Z list celeb, dumps wife for crumpet half his age, while throwing a hissy fit about gagging orders. All us poor sods who could'nt give a toss either way, also need a gagging order, to stop us barfing over the whole sorry saga!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 05:07 PM

I don't like what she is threatening but he is certainly no angel. He told her to ''F*** off on the horse you rode in on'' - Nice!!

He's a player, always has been and if you play around, trouble will find you. I have no sympathy for him.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 05:39 PM

I don't like people who assume the world is interested in them and their 'doings' so much so they feel they have to tell the press about it, that is the height of presumption to me

I don't like gossip or gossips...I guess that just about sums it up
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 07:16 PM

To my mind, if you treat people right in the first place you wouldn't need them to sign a gagging order!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 07:23 PM

I don’t believe in gagging orders .
Why should this up himself adulterer be protected by a gagging order ( on his women note )

I never watch celebrity chefs they are only cooks after all not neuro surgeons or someone who tries to save the planet .

Can’t think what these young girls are thinking of he’s probably older than her Dad of course the pressies were good .
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 10:21 PM

Tell Tale Tits are very disloyal.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top