Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2020, 07:02 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning all, the sun is just creeping above the horizon and looks like being a nice day.

Just heading out with the dogs now and then hopefully it will be nice enough to be in the garden for awhile.
Fish fingers and chips for lunch, yum yum...

Enjoy the weekend everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2020, 07:27 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Sunny here just now but due to be cloudy and warm later on.

Still relying on serendipity.

Stay safe.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2020, 07:51 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Chilly here this morning with blue skies though. A clear day with sunny spells, feeling generally warmer than recent days is the forecast. Maximum temperature 16ºC.

Spring may just have arrived and the much-needed warmth too – 16ºC today! I just cannot wait to get out of here into the garden for some sun and fresh air!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2020, 08:57 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day and take care, stay safe. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2020, 09:26 AM

Good morning everyone cold and misty here .

I think I might make some pizza dough and portion it up for the freezer , I miss cooking for the children . I need to make some more wholemeal rolls too.

Stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2020, 09:35 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny here and looks like it will be a pleasant day.

Looking forward to a few hours in the garden this afternoon.

Enjoy your day, stay safe...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2020, 11:31 AM

Morning all.

A glorious day here. I actually sat outside to have me brekkie this morning, I love doing that in the quietness with just the birds.
I've got two loads of washing blowing gently in the sun, and just been and read my water meter and phoned it through - don't like estimated bills.

Just wondering if I dare pop out for half hour . . .
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2020, 12:21 PM

Good morning everybody.

I've been a bit off colour for a few days but back to normal now. Planning with Tony which walk to go on today - also some garden work to be done.

Have a good day all.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2020, 03:52 PM

PC Plod flagged us down this morning on our way home.

"'Ello, 'ello, 'ello, where are ewe going?"

"Home," said Val, "We've been shopping and collecting my husband's prescription from the pharmacy."

"'Er, OK." said Plod, "On yer way."

V looked in the rear view mirror a few yards down the road and he'd pulled someone else over!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top