Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 05:39 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

A day off, yesterday, another Heart Incident.

My Polytunnel has gone walkabout in the gales, shed door ripped off, but such is life.

I am home , alive and happy.

Pea and ham soup to make today, then coffee for the neighbours doing my parking.

They are lovely but pragmatic.

Just in case you do not come come back, The Ambulance and Paramedic car was outside, do you have the fixings and the cash?

Yep, here you go, everybody happy.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 06:28 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Morning Swimmy, sounds another bugger of a day for you, who needs that grief on top of all else? Take it easy mate and here's hoping things pan out for you soon.

Morning all, another blustery day ahead with heavy showers they say, but at least it's not snowing, roll on spring..

Just the morning shop at Tesco for the weekend first thing but mo other plans yet.

Have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 06:33 AM

Good morning Swimmy Barry and everyone

Sorry you are not too well at the moment Swimmy hope you feel better soon.

I'm waking up at ridiculous o'clock at the moment my body clock is messed up for some reason....oh well it means I can be one of the first people here to say good morning

Little Stanley is here later and still packing to do.....so a busy day for me.

Have a good day all whatever you have planned x
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 06:47 AM

Morning everyone. Been up since 3.30am and wide awake. Feeling great but know I will crash later. It sounds horrible out there, but I have to buy seeds later and a few bits and bobs. Have a lovely day everybody.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 07:25 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Was a bit of a wild night here - weather-wise that is! Calmer but wet now.

No fixed plans for the day except to deal with a Sainsbury's delivery - and search the 'net for new DVD player - mine has just dropped dead!

Take care, stay safe.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 08:05 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've had a mixed night's sleep - awake at 3.30 am & then again at 5.00am. Insomnia stinks!!

First thing this morning I want to get the car cleaned out. Amongst other things there's a split bag of compost in the boot that needs clearing.

A trip to Tesco's later & a wizz round with the Dyson & duster.

No other plans.

Wishing you well swimmy.

Have a good day all.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 09:19 AM

good morning, looks like a mixed day here, windy and showers, might have a plan B day, have tesco delivery after lunch, yippie, the things you look forward to these days
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 09:29 AM

Good morning everybody on a grey, breezy morning here.

My visits here will be sporadic for a little while due to family occurrences which have been and may continue to take up quite a bit of my time, but I hope normal services will be resumed before too long.

Have a good, safe day everybody.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 11:08 AM

Good morning everyone still breezy with heavy showers but at least I got some sleep last night unlike the previous night when the high wind blowing things around outside kept me awake.

I am waiting for Waitrose then there will be rhubarb and orange to cook and fish for lunch .

Enjoy your day
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 11:46 AM

Good peeps

Swimmy, sorry to hear that you’re not feeling your best and that you’ve had a few hiccups but it will get better!

Friday = work. I’m meeting the boss man after lunch to get my reward letter. Ever hopeful but the economy is in the doldrums so at this juncture, I’m just thankful to have a job as so many are without a livelihood. It’s good to count your blessings at times like this.

It’s a hot, beautiful day. Have a wonderful day folks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top