Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 10:35 PM

Designated Survivor

Anyone else watching this on Netflix? Compulsive viewing for me. Two or sometimes three episodes watched at a time. Gripping stuff.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 10:37 PM

Re: Designated Survivor

What's it about EZ?
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 10:47 PM

Watched it from another source. Probably a lot further ahead than Netflix. A brilliant series!
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What's it about EZ?
Can't give too much away Mups but in the first few minutes of episode one an enormous explosion kills over a thousand people.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Can't give too much away Mups but in the first few minutes of episode one an enormous explosion kills over a thousand people.

Ooh, I don't know if I'd like that then.
I only said the other day to someone that there was hardly a film on that wasn't about killing, drugs, sex and car chases - especially the American films, they are nearly all guns and car chases with the squealing tyres!

For me, I would like less murders, rapes, and drug dealing - I'm a sucker for happy endings.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 06:24 AM

I keep dipping in and out of it...mainly because of Keifer Sutherland who I rate .. haven't watched for a while I will have to pick it up again.

If you want a really riveting watch I 'recommend The Last Kingdom it's brilliant...totally hooked.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 12:55 PM

Hi EZ

I have been waiting on this to reach DVD, I think it will be out soon. Am I right in thinking that the second series was scrapped?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 01:24 PM

I watched the first couple of episodes but found it quite banal with Sutherland bringing no power to the screen at all. Very disappointing...
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hi EZ

I have been waiting on this to reach DVD, I think it will be out soon. Am I right in thinking that the second series was scrapped?
I’ve seen as far as episode 22 of season 2. I hope that they do continue with it. He is a rather mild mannered character. You have to allow the plot to thicken!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by FridgeMagnet ->
I’ve seen as far as episode 22 of season 2. I hope that they do continue with it. He is a rather mild mannered character. You have to allow the plot to thicken!
Oh OK thanks. That sounds promising. I do like Kiefer's acting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top