Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2018, 04:55 PM

If you became super rich?

If you came into possession of many millions of £s how would you spend it?

I am never likely to do so as I don't do the lottery. However, if I did become super rich, after ensuring all my family were comfortably off, I would want to start a charity to help the less fortunate in the UK and other countries. I wouldn't wish to spend it on myself, as there isn't much I require.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2018, 04:57 PM

Re: If you became super rich?

I would see my family alright .
I would buy a ranch in Argentina for winter use.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2018, 05:02 PM

Help my family. Buy the bungalow we need as my husband has mobility problems.

I only spend a £1 a week on the Welsh lottery and learned this week it has gone into administration. I have about £13 in my account and looks like I'll lose that. Just my luck haha
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2018, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
If you came into possession of many millions of £s how would you spend it?

I am never likely to do so as I don't do the lottery. However, if I did become super rich, after ensuring all my family were comfortably off, I would want to start a charity to help the less fortunate in the UK and other countries. I wouldn't wish to spend it on myself, as there isn't much I require.

I live in the real world, I don't do idle speculation, have more important things to do with my time.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2018, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I live in the real world, I don't do idle speculation, have more important things to do with my time.
There's nothing wrong with having dreams and living in hope.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2018, 05:07 PM

I wouldn't tell anyone on 'ere...I don't want any begging letters from You lot
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2018, 05:17 PM

Id spend, spend, spend
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2018, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Slagging off the party with which you are desperately in love.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2018, 05:56 PM

Make sure my family are made for life.
Buy a place in Tenerife and stay there each winter.
Learn to sail and swim properly and buy a nice 25ft launch boat.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2018, 06:17 PM

OMG to win all that would give me grief!!

Of course I'd give some to my children & grandchildren.

I'd buy a beautiful house in a beautiful place and furnish it with beautiful furniture.

A new car is a must - I'd go for a Bentley I think.

With all that money I'd want to improve my looks. I may think of having a facelift but as you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear I might give up on that idea!

I'd buy a villa in Spain and have a private jet standing by to fly us there whenever we wanted.

I'd fund a hostel for homeless people in my local city where they could always get a bed & hot food.

Have I spent it all yet?....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top