Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2016, 01:16 PM

Only Veronica

How lovely to see her again after her trip to Zimbabwe. She had a slight cough. The tale unfolded.......she was walking down a street in Harare and noticed a commotion further along the street but carried on,people are yelling at her...on and on until someone grabbed her and dragged her away. She was walking straight into a riot and was too late to avoid the tear gas. Somedays I think she is too innocent for her own good.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2016, 01:25 PM

Re: Only Veronica

ah thats awful , poor love .She will remember if theres a next time .
Hope it clears up soon .
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2016, 01:26 PM

Oh my goodness - It's a good thing she was dragged away or it could have been worse.

Is Veronica your girlfriend OG?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2016, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Oh my goodness - It's a good thing she was dragged away or it could have been worse.

Is Veronica your girlfriend OG?

Yes. She is a silly girl. She lived in Zimbabwe until 2000 so one might think she would have had more sense. It`s a very troubled country and who knows what will happen after Mugabe finally passes away?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2016, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Yes. She is a silly girl. She lived in Zimbabwe until 2000 so one might think she would have had more sense. It`s a very troubled country and who knows what will happen after Mugabe finally passes away?
Hi

You are very lucky to have such a lovely lady.

Treasure her.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

10-09-2016, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

You are very lucky to have such a lovely lady.

Treasure her.
Thank you I do.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2016, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Thank you I do.
You randy older git

Glad she's relatively unscathed.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top