Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 06:46 PM

Party Time.

Hi

I was hoping to be in Poland today, a big party, Independance Day , a Bank Holiday and Remembrance day.

Sadly not possible.

Party Time here at my house tonight instead, my Polish friends, Polish Enforcement Officers.

Muslim Enforcement Officers, my Ex Staff who are not working or on call tonight, Sikhs , Hindu and Buddhists.

The littlies are already running riot.

Mums are not allowed to be drivers tonight, so getting well away on the Vino already, dancing with the littlies

Karaoke rules.

Plenty of sleeping bags available for all.

I am going to become a Daddy tonight according to the littlies, because Babcha is staying in my bedroom.

The fact that I am sleeping on the sofa downstairs is lost on them.

Great fun for all.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 07:25 PM

Re: Party Time.

Wow Swim!

Sounds like the best kind of party to me!
Hope every one has a blast..

And watch out for stray bodies on that sofa before you put your head down
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 12:06 AM

How lovely Swimfy.
Full report tomorrow, please.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 12:16 AM

I'm sorry you couldn't make the trip to Poland. I recall that you were going to meet the pretty mom .

That said, that sounds like quite a party with such a diverse and festive group that I doubt there will be a dearth of conversation, music, or good times.

Too bad I am a continent away or I would be campaigning for an invitation .

Have fun and I hope the room eventually clears so you can hunker down on the sofa!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 12:19 AM

Wish I was there!!

I'm off to bed with Frederick Forsythe!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 12:23 AM

Swim, does this mean you have missed your hot date with the stunning Polish lady you met a few weeks back? The one you said you were going to see at the party over there?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Wish I was there!!

I'm off to bed with Frederick Forsythe!
Well keep your hands to yourself , firmly stuck on the pages or else we'll be reading about you in the news tomorrow accused of groping him.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 12:32 AM

Hee heeee!!

But I'd never live to tell the tale... it's the Jackal
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Hee heeee!!

But I'd never live to tell the tale... it's the Jackal
Excellent story. Loved the film version with Edward Fox.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 09:38 AM

Hi

Yes, I did miss out on my date, but such is life, she has not hung around.

I was not worth waiting for.

There is nothing worse than the morning after the party, the kitchen is a disaster, then we have my white carpets, which have suffered.

I have to avoid alcohol at the moment, so I was the only sober adult after midnight when the Muslims left, after having a good time.

The three littlie girls who stayed over ended up in my bedroom with Babcha Ella, Jakob, the autistic boy, is fast asleep in his spiderman duvet in front of the TV.

Much dancing, which the littlies enjoyed and they had a late night feast of cupcakes, ice cream, squirt cream and sweets.

The curries had disappeared by 9 pm, so more refreshments needed at 1 this morning.

A huge fry up, polish sausage, bacon, onions, mushrooms, garlic, leeks, bell peppers in two woks, another huge pan without the meat for the veggies.

Two kilo bags of oven chips as well.

The men cooked it, after copious amounts of alcohol, so fat splatter all over the place.

Sabrina and Natalia are professional cleaners, they brought their gear and are up and about now getting stuck in.

The men are having a lie in until 10, when they will be kicked out because they are going to be changing the bedding.

Two of the littlies are giggling, Dad is fast out snoring in the bath.

Mum has told them that if he is not awake at 10 they can turn the cold tap on to wake him up.

Life has no need to be boring, even at our age.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top