Join for free
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2012, 07:35 AM

What Is It With Youngsters

Why do they feel the need to smash glass everywhere.
Last night from 11pm till after 3am all you could here was youngsters outside yelling, shouting and getting drunk and glass smashing everywhere.
2 neighbours said they called the police as they were doing drugs as well but the police didn't come.
This morning I have had a job to get down the road with the dogs. Outside mine was broken glass, outside my neighbours they have smashed a whole case of beer (empty of course) its all across the path and the road and some even on their car. All down the pathway there are beer bottles smashed and across the green.
Its a week night too so they obviously don't have jobs to get up too and have no intention of getting up and going and looking for one.
I am so sick of living here, the police are not interested in what goes on here as its just expected of the area.
Why on earth do they feel the need to behave like this, I just cannot understand how their minds work.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2012, 08:55 AM

Re: What Is It With Youngsters

Contact the police again and ask them why they did not respond to a call out when drugs were involved which are illegal.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

27-06-2012, 08:59 AM

Some young people are badly behaved, others are not. We have moved into an area where the children seem to be polite and well-behaved on the whole. There is no smashed glass etc, everywhere is neat and tidy. It is not only some youngsters who behave badly, some adults do too!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2012, 09:10 AM

Bev darlin' - don't tolerate this!!!! - if, having called the Police, they fail to attend, make a formal (written) complaint to the County Chief Constable!! Continue to log incidents, continue to call for assistance and continue to make complaints if the Police fail to attend!!! Eventually, the Chief Constable will get fed up dealing with your complaints and will ask the local Inspector to deal with this matter.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2012, 09:13 AM

There is no excuse for this sort of behaviour and the police should make it a priority to stamp on this sort of thing which, if left uncontrolled, will only lead to more serious crime. We need zero tolerance of anti social behaviour, and serious consequences for repeat offenders....
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2012, 11:32 AM

Too often do you hear of the police failing to do what society pays them to do. It's time they were given a shake up.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2012, 05:38 PM

Thank Goodness that kind of thing doesn't happen way up here BUT I sometimes wonder if the Police are wary of dealing with these type of Wee Yobbos, I see it on the News a lot and it's always in the big Towns and Citys....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top