Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 07:55 AM

Good Morning Tuesday

Hi

After all the rain yesterday, a dry start to the day.

A strange glow to the sky, complete silence from the birds and not a breathe of wind.

I have a plague of flies this morning and the huge spiders have put in an appearance.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 08:03 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

Good morning everybody.

The main event in my life today is getting the result of the MRI scan I had on my thigh & back a few weeks ago. I need to know what has been causing this pain for the past 10 months.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 08:08 AM

Good morning all, just back from the doc's for the results of my 5 yearly MOT which were good. Having a quick coffee now before taking Alfie for his annual booster before a walk in the forest. Nothing else planned other than a curry for lunch.

Hope the results give you some hope Carol, chronic pain is a terrible thing to bear...

Enjoy the day everyone.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 08:09 AM

Good morning

Carol I hope the scan results lead to treatment to solve your problem.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 08:20 AM

Good morning all.

Carol, hope you get some better treatment now.

Barry, how are you getting on now, with two new hips? Has it given you a new lease of life, to quote a cliche??

Might get over to the allotment to do one or two things.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Good morning all.

Carol, hope you get some better treatment now.

Barry, how are you getting on now, with two new hips? Has it given you a new lease of life, to quote a cliche??

Might get over to the allotment to do one or two things.
The new legs are fantastic Jan, just like having a new set of bearings fitted, now if only they could do the same for my brain....
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 08:47 AM

Off to the coast as there seems to be a fall of small passerines yesterday. Chance to see some unusual species.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 08:51 AM

Good morning everyone foggy here in the Severn Vale I hope it clears later.

Off to buy vegetables to make spring rolls for lunch and a plastic coated washing line to make a new loop for the broken farm gate to keep the sheep in. I made the last loop from platted string and my neighbour's son has managed to break it so not wanting sheep all over my garden I am going to replace it with something stronger. The farmer doesn't bother, even when we had foot and mouth restrictions his sheep were out all over the place.

Enjoy your day ..
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone foggy here in the Severn Vale I hope it clears later.

Off to buy vegetables to make spring rolls for lunch and a plastic coated washing line to make a new loop for the broken farm gate to keep the sheep in. I made the last loop from platted string and my neighbour's son has managed to break it so not wanting sheep all over my garden I am going to replace it with something stronger. The farmer doesn't bother, even when we had foot and mouth restrictions his sheep were out all over the place.

Enjoy your day ..
That farmer should be shot. You take better care of his sheep than he does.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 09:41 AM

Good morning all sunny here in the SW....

Going for my flu jab this morning.

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top