Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2012, 05:17 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

A paraglider, taken at Talloire on lake Annecy, France. I mowed one of my lawns yesterday but it was sooooo hot that I was jiggered when I had finished.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2012, 08:58 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

We had alovely day yesterday, Joe painted the fence, and today it looks as though it may be nice as well.You shouldnt work in the heat of the day Alan, not good for you.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2012, 09:15 AM

This has to be said........ you have beautiful Grand children Meg.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2012, 09:31 AM

Morning everyone
What a beautiful day, doesent the sun make everything feel so much better.
Might get myself a coffee and sit outside for a bit before i have to do my jobs.
Or i could just pick my book up and take it easy.
Enjoy your day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2012, 10:21 AM

Good morning fellow members and it is one too, the perfect summer day at last

Done the shopping next job mowing the lawns and trimming the dreaded pyracantha which does its best to rip me to shreds .

Alan we get lots of those here leaving from the top of the Malverns .

Have a lovely day everyone..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2012, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
This has to be said........ you have beautiful Grand children Meg.
Thank you Annie have you been looking at them
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2012, 10:26 AM

Good morning all, another great day in the making, my word, two good days so far this Summer, we are being spoilt rotten. I'll be taking a stroll in the park shortly, the wife is off shopping with two of her Sisters so God knows when they'll be back, still the longer they linger the better for me, might get meself up to some devilment like painting the wooden floorboards shocking pink, what an evil thought shame on you Jem, there would be skin and hair flying on her return but the look on her face would be worth it...maybe. no perish the thought.
Love the Paraglider photo Alan.
Stay safe Folks.

Some horses in for a heavy storm shortly, is that a tornado in the background or a flash of lightening.?
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

10-08-2012, 10:32 AM

Good morning.............its a glorious morning here............summer's here at last.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2012, 10:42 AM

Good morning all.
The day has started very warm and sunny
The doorbell hasn't stopped, it seems. Postman with a package, white van man with a new sack barrow (the wheels broke on the old one ) a neighbour who wants to put 2 bricks on the skip (nice of her to ask ) We are now waiting for the skip to be taken.
If it hadn't been for the grandchildren, we (or me ) would still be loading it!
Jimmy, you little deevil...she'll probably lock you in your shed while she's gone You are not safe to be left on your own
Have a peaceful day everyone.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2012, 11:16 AM

Loki in the shade on the veranda yesterday

Morning Everyone Beautiful day here but far too hot for both Loki and I Still not complaiing, the ground is slowly drying with the sun we are having! My neighbour who lives in the ground floor flat, cut my grass yesterday and it looks good again

That's a great photo, Alan. And JF - that's a brilliant one as well. Many thanks for sharing.

Enjoy a good day today everyone.

Take care and stay safe

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top