Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2012, 08:25 AM

Beautiful Monday

Good morning all, I was up early and took a photo of a sky without clouds, a rare sight on this Island lately. I hope you are as well as you can be and the weather is good where you are. If it stays nice we'll head off to the seaside and have lunch in one of the establishments, but she's not up yet and as usual the decision is hers. Please shift this post Mods if it's in the wrong place, I can't believe I'm first this morning, where's everyone?
Take care folks.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2012, 08:26 AM

Re: Beautiful Monday

Loch Lomond

Morning Everyone A gey dreich and dull morning so far. Sun was trying to peep thru but the heavy grey cloud coming over spells out rain!

Hope you all enjoy a good day, whatever you do and whatever the weather.

Take care and stay safe

PS to Mods - please can you move this post to Jemflux's post! Wires crossed!!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2012, 09:06 AM

Morning All, lovely Sky you have there this Morning Jemflux. Ours is well clouded over so hope yours stays with you.
Robert the Bruce's Statue in the Setting Sun.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2012, 09:18 AM

Good morning fellow members and what a morning, torrential rain .

I had hoped to mow the lawn and go and pick some plumbs from the fruit farm but that is going to be out of the question again.

Instead I will make some more bread, the family are always happy to take the excess .

Enjoy your day everyone
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2012, 09:29 AM

Morning everyone
What an awful monday morning.
Raining, dark but very muggy.
Hope it clears up later so i can at least go for a walk
Enjoy your day
M Scott-Baker
UK
M Scott-Baker is female  M Scott-Baker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2012, 09:34 AM

Good morning all
Well its wet here in my little corner of Worcestershire
but its very warm though..
Enjoy your day whatever you are doing.
M.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2012, 10:05 AM

Good morning everyone, dull and wet here as well today, so I am going to try to sort out some old paperwork and dump what's obsolete, which is long overdue...

Hope you are feeling better today Meg..

Have a great day folks...

Barry
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2012, 10:51 AM

No rain here but it feels a bit fresher than yesterday. I did practically nothing all day but felt exhausted by the evening. Very hot and hiumid day. Back to work after a week off but very quiet for us this time of year.

Have a good day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2012, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Good morning everyone, dull and wet here as well today, so I am going to try to sort out some old paperwork and dump what's obsolete, which is long overdue...

Hope you are feeling better today Meg..

Have a great day folks...

Barry
Thank you Barry I seem to have some kind of virus with swollen glands and difficulty swollowing baby Hannah has been poorly so I guess I caught it from her.

Enjoy your paperwork , the sun is out here now so it may be on its way to you
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2012, 02:47 PM

Hello folks a sunny and warm day here!

Have been emptying a few containers in the garden that have seen better days and removing the thriving weeds. OH is sat in the garden enjoying the sun and reading his book ..... oh and nodding off now and then!

Meg, sorry to hear the virus is still causing you discomfort, I hope things will start improving soon.

Enjoy the rest of your day all!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top