Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 06:09 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good grief - it is Monday again already!

Good Morning everyone.

Monday is housework day here - the laundry goblins are hovering in the kitchen and the Shark is impatient for his walk.

I have a friend coming over tomorrow for a crafty day - and she has requested my Mushroom and Garlic soup for lunch so I need to do something about that. Soup? In the middle of a heatwave? My friends have weird tastes!

Have a fun day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 06:19 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Hi

Good Morning ST and all who follow.

Another scorcher here today and loads to do.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 06:44 AM

Good morning all.

Brilliant sunshine here.

First i'm off to Sainsbury's, then onto Aldi to do my weekly shopping, then back home, put my food away, prepare my vegetables for lunch time, then the Vicar is coming over, all good fun for me today.

Have a nice day all.

ST, I would give them Prawn Cocktail.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 07:09 AM

Morning all, another scorcher in prospect I do suspect.....

Mrs.B has gone to Tesco whilst I do the morning chores, then I've a couple of errands to run in town before making a salad for lunch. No afternoon plans other than maintaining a dignified cool in the shade of the fir tree.

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good morning all.

Brilliant sunshine here.

First i'm off to Sainsbury's, then onto Aldi to do my weekly shopping, then back home, put my food away, prepare my vegetables for lunch time, then the Vicar is coming over, all good fun for me today.

Have a nice day all.

ST, I would give them Prawn Cocktail.
LOL! I would love that - but - she is allergic to prawns and faints at the sight of salad!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 07:18 AM

Good morning all another bright sunny one here. The rain we were forecast for yesterday never arrived so it will be back to watering the garden today.

We are expecting an electrician at 8:00am to put some new sockets in a couple of rooms.

Nothing strenuous planned for the day, just pottering around and doing what is necessary.

Enjoy your day everyone 🌞
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 07:45 AM

Good morning all

Well what a night for me

I stayed up late watching a sci-fi movie just as it ended I heard a noise outside so went to the window to look. There were 8 or ten young black men climbing over the Vicarage wall just opposite me all the security lights were on so I could see clearly, they ran across to my house and looked straight at me...I stepped back and pulled the curtain across not sure what to do.

Next thing my car alarm went off..so scary. Called the police they arrived very quickly thank goodness and the lads had run off....thing is of course this old house creaks as it cools down so I haven't slept a wink....so today I will just potter and hope for an incident free night tonight

What an adventure

Have a good day all
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 07:51 AM

Morning all.

Still beautiful sunshine outside. I can't get enough of it.

Today is a big day for me because this morning I travel with two friends to Liverpool to see one of my musical heroes. Roger Waters (ex-Pink Floyd) is performing at Liverpool's Echo Arena tonight as part of his 2-year world tour. We shall arrive in the city around 4pm today, have a few drinks then something to eat and go see the band. I'm seriously looking forward to tonight.

Have a great day all.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 08:11 AM

Nasty shock there Summer, not what you need going on.

Another scorcher today on the Tyne Riviera, might take me flat cap off.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

02-07-2018, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Nasty shock there Summer, not what you need going on.

Another scorcher today on the Tyne Riviera, might take me flat cap off.
Do you anaesthetic for that Nom?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top