Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 05:46 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

The mink we saw on our river cruise.
Our son and his partner go back to Germany today so I'll be running them to Birmingham airport. I've enjoyed having him here but I wish he'd learn to be a bit tidier. This morning when I got up there were 2 empty beer bottles on the coffee table, an empty crisp packet on the cupboard and a half-empty crisp packet on the settee. I'll leave them for Sheila to clear up, she thinks the sun shines out of his bottom.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 06:05 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning everyone, another dull but dry day forecast for here, which will suit me fine as I'm going to be helping my neighbour to fill a skip with garden rubbish.

Enjoy your day folks
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
The mink we saw on our river cruise.
Our son and his partner go back to Germany today so I'll be running them to Birmingham airport. I've enjoyed having him here but I wish he'd learn to be a bit tidier. This morning when I got up there were 2 empty beer bottles on the coffee table, an empty crisp packet on the cupboard and a half-empty crisp packet on the settee. I'll leave them for Sheila to clear up, she thinks the sun shines out of his bottom.

Ha ha - you little mink
Good morning all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 07:28 AM

Good morning everyone,

Alan, nice pic of the mink, vicious critters though, thank you.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 07:30 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely and sunny here.

They are right little Minks! leaving all their rubbish behind for Sheila to clear up.

Have a lovely day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 07:52 AM

Good morning all. I'll be going to the doctors later this morning with a bad back. All my usual plans for today are cancelled as it's really incapacitated me.
I'm hoping very much it will be better for next week when I look forward to a day out with Eliza...

Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 08:23 AM

buenas dias all. Lovely picture Alan, nasty little creatures I believe but nice to see one anyway. After some quite heavy overnight rain and some thunder we are now back to blue sky and sunshine. Off to our local town in a few minutes to take madam ChoCho for a haircut, post some parcels and pick up a prescription. The rest of the day IŽll just take as it comes.
Have a pleasant day all. I hope your back is better quickly Carol.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 09:09 AM

Good morning everyone
Going to be sunny but not until this afternoon here
Seemingly we have the cloud coming off of the North
Sea which is not too unusual as I have smelt the sea
even though I am about 70 miles away from it.
Being a Mother and having to clear up after my sons
when they were younger. I think I would have to
say something to your son Alan.
How about "do you know that years ago they invented
a bin to put rubbish in, isn't that great."
See his face move ???? I wonder if it will work?

Hope everyone has a great day and take care.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 09:11 AM

I hear a thunder storm coming. It is very warm too. Today my chair should come. I had a very bad time taking a shower yesterday...could not breathe. Took me almost a hour to catch my breath after that. It is getting worse for me. Hope all of this group can have a good day.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 09:26 AM

Sorry to hear that ShirleyMarie Hope the new chair helps
you get showered. I presume its a shower chair you are
waiting for?
Seen them on TV. Its a great idea.
Take care

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top