Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2015, 11:58 PM

If you had the chance . .

If you had the chance, would you fancy having a professional make-over? (free).

They might offer, Spa, massage, facial, make up and a posh new outfit. Would you like that, or are you happier as you are now?

Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2015, 12:06 AM

Re: If you had the chance . .

In the days when I was `better off?` I loved spa breaks-massage,facials but my feet are so ticklish I had to just cope with a pedicure.

And yes I am male.
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2015, 12:28 AM

Actually I had my first facial a few months back. Don't think it made a big difference but felt nice enough that I will go back. I have acrylic nails so mani's and pedi's are monthly for touch ups. Pedicures are so relaxing I wish I could have one twice a week. A makeup makeover? Nah, I do pretty good on my own. Massage I wouldn't consider, skittish about a stranger touching me THAT much.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2015, 12:29 AM

Yes please
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2015, 05:12 AM

No thanks, I'm happy with my 'once a month' shower and occasional shave.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2015, 06:26 AM

Id never been to a beauty salon and so for my birthday a few years ago I treated myself.
I have sensitive skin so I asked for the special treatment for sensitive skin and had a full facial with face and neck massage steam etc...

I came out with a fresh feeling and as I cycled home I noticed people looking at me. It wasnt until I got indoors and looked in the mirror that I found out why...My head looked like a beetroot I had obviously had a reaction to something and my face was bright red and puffy.

I phoned the salon but the said they had used all hypo allergenic products so it wasnt their fault...

First and last visit to a salon for me!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2015, 06:43 AM

Not for me - I haven't the patience or the inclination
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2015, 07:19 AM

Oh yes I love all these treatments. Of course I don't have them as expensive. I'm experienced in doing professional pedicures and manicures so do them for others at a very reasonable price . One lady I do gives me a full body massage in exchange for a pedicure so I really enjoy that. I would love to have pedicures but the salons charge twice as much as I do. ! I can paint my own nails and toe nails so I'm lucky in that way.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2015, 07:22 AM

No to the make up etc, but always fancied a proper full body massage, so many aching bits so little time.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2015, 08:45 AM

Yes I'd love it but would need somewhere nice to go to show it off!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top