Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2012, 08:12 AM

RIP Whitney Sunday

Good morning folk

In memory of Whitney Huston

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khQVHxqiSjc&feature=fvst

Dark, heavy misty rain no wind but not as cold as it has been. Quite a lot of mother natures creatures were up and about but none of the human kind, in fact I will have to walk down to one neighbour who we watch out for, she is 90 and every morning she is normally up but there are no lights on so we will check later that she is OK.

Plans for today a qick visit to Tesco when they open, lunch at some local establishment then an afternoon with friends before a night of relaxing with a book, all in all not an exciting day.

Have a great day everyone and dont forget to tell your loved one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9nPf7w7pDI
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2012, 08:36 AM

Re: RIP Whitney Sunday

Good morning all, I'm not sure what the weather is like, I looked out the window a minute ago and it was too dark to see anything. I hope your neighbour is alright AB. That is sad about Whitney, we will have to wait to find out what happened, God rest her soul. I think I'll go back to bed now, there's not a soul around..
Enjoy the day Folks.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2012, 09:38 AM

Good morning Bob, Jem and everyone Very sad news about Whitney, so young too RIP Whitney.

Hope you find your neighbour is well Bob. Such a worry when they're alone at that age.

Have a good day all.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2012, 09:42 AM

Good Morning Bob, Jemflux and All It was very sad news about Whitney Houston. So young to die but she did abuse herself with drugs etc. Many thanks, Bob, for the clips - two of my favourites by her. May she Rest in Peace.

Hope your neighbour is OK, Bob. Good that she has folk like you and your good lady as caring neighbours!

Hope everyone will enjoy Sunday. Rather chilly out this morning but hope it turns out a better day than yesterday, which was damp, dreich and misty all day! Still, could have been worse - could have snowed and I hate snow!!

Take care and stay safe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2012, 10:21 AM

Good morning fellow members not quite as cold today but grey and misty. Chloe has gone back to bed.

Sad news about Witney, yet again someone who seemed to 'have it all ' died young .

Not a lot planned for today but think the family are coming around later. Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2012, 10:28 AM

A very good Sunday to all who visit these hallowed boards...

Much milder this morning, but that only spells wet muddy dogs instead of wet cold dogs..hey ho it's the price we pay I guess..

No real plans for today other than cooking roast chicken and trimmings for lunch, a walk with the pups and then a film this afternoon perhaps.

Have a good day yourselves and hey, let's watch out for one another today...

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2012, 11:56 AM

Good morning all no sign of frost earlier, dry and overcast.

It was very sad news about Whitney Houston, another great talent is lost. Why is it that some of these great stars cannot handle the fame?

No special plans for the day, will have a leisurely one I think!

AB, good of you to watch out for your 90 year old neighbour, I hope she is alright.

Enjoy your day folks
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2012, 12:40 PM

Good morning everybody. Sorry to hear about Whitney Houston, I didn't know about all her troubles either, quite sad really.

Still lots of geese flying all over the place, the only thing is its brought out a few men in camouflage which I hate to see especially if they have guns like the two guys I met this morning!! I just don't get it

Its not a bad day here so far, just dull and cold. Nothing too exciting planned for the day just the usual run of the mill stuff which hopefully will include a bit of gardening.

Enjoy your day folks
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2012, 02:06 PM

Thanks for the links AB, such a beautiful and powerful voice she had. A sad loss.

A little warmer today but grey and overcast. Busy morning and just back from a car wash/valet, MOT tomorrow Nothing planned for the rest of the day, apart from 'phoning my mum's old friend..she never forgets my birthday or my special grandson.
Hope your day goes well.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2012, 03:58 PM

Hello everyone, so sad about Whitney. R.I.P

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top