Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2015, 05:02 AM

Happy Thursday Folk.

Taken looking north from the top of mount Baldo at lake Garda.
Pub lunch and shopping today, back to the old routine.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2015, 05:36 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Good morning everyone, it's cooler here today and more showers forecast I think so maybe another day sans deck chair.....

I'm making a fish pie for lunch and then we are hospital visiting this afternoon.

Enjoy your day folks
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2015, 06:28 AM

Good morning everyone
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2015, 06:31 AM

Nice cool picture - its hot here already
Good morning all
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2015, 06:59 AM

Good Morning All. Beautiful sunny day. I hope if you are able to, that you make the most of it.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2015, 07:01 AM

Good morning all,

Going to be another hot day by the look of things already. Lovely picture Alan, thank you.

Have a good day all, take care. God bless.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2015, 07:20 AM

buenas dias all. No change here, just very hot and sunny, but we did have a spot of rain last night, and I mean spot, definitely one spot, could have been two but I missed the second one. Some shopping to do this morning, my son is making paella today and he has invited some of our friends round to eat. I won´t be eating it, I´m not a paella fan and definitely not a fan of sea food. Lovely photo Alan. Have a pleasant day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2015, 08:01 AM

Good morning all. A change from my usual routine today. My walking friend is on her holidays. I didn't feel like walking on my own so I agreed to look after my grandson Josh for the day. Save Paula child minding fees.
I might take him a walk to town in his buggy - it's only 2 miles.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2015, 08:28 AM

Good morning all.

Nice to see so many people up early.

Beautiful sunny warm day here.

Lovely photo Alan.

We are going to a Country pub after lunch today, we are taking the old Vintage Car with us for a little run around.

Have a nice day all.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2015, 10:06 AM

I am feeling rested up this morning. Terrible day yesterday with 4 of my home aides coming around. Last week of that. I found a bad battery in my camera, new ones coming tomorrow. Hope all of you have a good day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top