Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2011, 07:32 AM

Bargain hunt Friday

Good morning everyone

Rainy, windy but a nice 14 degrees but we got a tad wet on our morning walk. There has been a lot of activity last night as there are feathers everywhere on the lawn, no bodies just feathers mainly from Pigeons by the look of them.

Plans for today are to go to Focus and see if they have any bargains left as they close on Sunday. I did get some bargains when they first announced that they were closing.

Have a great day and remember that you only pass this way once so enjoy it whilst you can.
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2011, 07:40 AM

Re: Bargain hunt Friday

Well, It's another weird morning weather-wise, we have another thick mist, but the forecast for today is temps in the low to mid 30's.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2011, 07:48 AM

A very good morning to all forumeers who pass this way.

Bright start here but heavy rain forecast for later. We're off to the trading post for supplies first thing and then after coffee it's into the forest with puppy for walkies.

Chippy for lunch today methinks and then I may try to relax for a while with the papers.

Have a good one....

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2011, 09:21 AM

Not too good here in gloucester this morning, not raining yet though.
Had to get the bus this morning as car in for its mot fingers crossed.
have a good weekend
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2011, 11:17 AM

Good morning everyone. It was sunny at first, but clouding over a bit here now. Child-minding again today, but only until lunch-time then we can please ourselves.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2011, 01:53 PM

Good morning Europe. It's supposed to be beautiful today with temps around 33 C here and sunny. I think there's a scooter ride in store for me today.

My Begonias are coming up. I have 9 shoots above ground and growing rapidly. Have a great day all!

dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2011, 04:25 PM

Hi all! Sun is shining brightly, slightly warmer at last @ 22 C (72 F). Had a couple of really fierce t'storms last night at bedtime, had trouble sleeping with the thunder and wild lightning, but we really needed the rain. I'm taking it a bit easy today; pulled a muscle in my back lugging a heavy load of books downstairs, ouch! Don't want to fall behind schedule, July 1st is nearing, aaaugh!

Begonias looking good, Bob!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top